GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"final fantasy on game boy advance."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls'.
Sat 18/01/03 at 15:53
Regular
Ok lets have some history first:

I think final fantasy I-VI were on Nes or Super nes (correct me if i'm wrong). Then things went sour between Nintendo and Square soft, so all subsequent games were for a sony console. Only last year did they make up so now brand new final fantasy is comming to gba and gc.

I think now that ninty and square soft are great friends at least some of the old final fantasy games should come to gba. It worked with the breath of fire series so why couldn't it work with final fantasy?

I want anyones views on whether or not it would work.
Tue 21/01/03 at 17:39
Regular
"muffinknight"
well i love the final fantasy series so i recon there be some copy of 1 with a few added bits and graphics because they run out of ideas soon cause there alreadymaking ff12
Sun 19/01/03 at 23:14
Regular
"Balls"
the best ff(no 7) with better grafics = uncontrolable urge to buy.
Sun 19/01/03 at 22:05
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
A updated version of FF7 resident evil style would be brilliance itself.
Sun 19/01/03 at 21:58
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Syphonical wrote:
> You're all thinking too small, just imagine, the newer ff's on
> gamecube, unless sony has some sort of contract, which they do....i
> think

Sony own 19% of shares in Squaresoft. I'm not sure what'll ahppen when the Enix merger goes through.....

But there's no reason why teh earlier FFs shouldn't go to GBA, as they've already been on the Wonderswan. And the new game is Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.
Sun 19/01/03 at 20:00
Threes supposed to be a ff game called final fantasy crystal chronicles for gba and final fantasy 1(originally from snes).
Sun 19/01/03 at 14:30
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
You're all thinking too small, just imagine, the newer ff's on gamecube, unless sony has some sort of contract, which they do....i think
Sat 18/01/03 at 18:02
"The Will of D."
It must have been numbers 4+5 that I remember being on the Gameboy.
Sat 18/01/03 at 17:42
Regular
"Balls"
it was only on snes then rerelease on the PS1 in 2002.
Sat 18/01/03 at 17:33
"The Will of D."
morbo wrote:
> there was once a gameboy game of final fantasy it was called: ff
> mistic legends, and it worked so i see no reason why the onld series
> will not be a hit.

I thought FinalFantasy VI was the Gameboy one?
Sat 18/01/03 at 16:08
Regular
"Balls"
there was once a gameboy game of final fantasy it was called: ff mistic legends, and it worked so i see no reason why the onld series will not be a hit.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.