GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Machie and Nin"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/08/07 at 19:30
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I heard Nin left, but what has happened to Machie?
Mon 06/08/07 at 19:10
Regular
"..."
*Sigh*

Come back Nin, come back Machie. Even though I can't be bothered to post myself.
Mon 06/08/07 at 09:59
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
I liked Nin, he made me laugh the most with his smart jokes.:(
Sun 05/08/07 at 22:17
Regular
Well uh.. hope he sorts his life out. It seemed to coincide with me appearing and Nin leaving, I hope I wasn't the catalyst that made him decide he needed to sort his life out.. unless he actually -does- sort his life out in which I take full credit.

Life is life is life. Why try and sort it out I wonder. Maybe just.. be happy with what you have and if you want more then just add it.

Mind you it could be a life changing experience.. uh.. not posting. I wouldn't know, I'm too much of an addict.

I'm thinking that considering I'm pretty much one of the luckiest people alive (must remember that when I'm suicidal next) that I should.. travel. A bit. I'm not sure, the thought of doing it alone scares me. Maybe it'll make me or break me or mug me or rape me.

I like that, it rhymes.

I feel a bit strange today.
Sun 05/08/07 at 02:16
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Isle of Wight.
Sun 05/08/07 at 01:50
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
that sucks :(

IOW?
Sat 04/08/07 at 22:26
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Nin emailed Sunflower (Who is in the IOW by the way, I think Grix asked in another thread) saying he wasn't posting again this year. He said it was because he was sorting his life out, although I think it was because everyone rejected his poker game.
Sat 04/08/07 at 20:24
Regular
Nah, struggling for breath ... I ought to have took my foot off his head, but then I was in a sh***y mood ... ;)
Sat 04/08/07 at 20:23
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
in a submarine? :o
Sat 04/08/07 at 20:15
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Last time Machie posted, he was underwater.
Sat 04/08/07 at 20:12
Regular
Smedders wrote:
> Great to see you again posting Borat by the way :)

Thank you, Brigadier General Smedlington .... my posts are like a red arrow display ... rarely seen but never disappointing ... ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.