GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"soul calibour 2 vs. tekken 4"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/01/02 at 08:24
Regular
which game do you prefer? both of the games are very impressive!! i never played soul calibour on the dreamcast but i already played tekken 3 and tekken tag on the ps2. buy the way, when soul calibour be releasd for all the first generation consoles we can finally say goodbuy for the old dream cast.

i prefer souk cakibour 2 then tekken 4 because iv'e heard that the arcade version of tekken 4 were very disappointing, but i hope thet the ps2 version will be better then the arcade version.
Thu 24/01/02 at 21:47
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Do remember that Soul Calibur got 40/40 from FAMITSU! Something only matched by about 4 other games.

Sonic
Thu 24/01/02 at 21:35
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
soul calibur 2 will just completly destroy tekken 4, i'm a big fan of soul calibur 1 and it's amazing, i played tekken 4 in the arcade and did'nt really think it was that good.
Thu 24/01/02 at 19:22
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I hope in Soul Calibur 2 that you get new weapons. I remember in Soul Blade on the PS1, that you did adventure mode and you got new weapons for that character. I hope they do this with Soul Calibur 2.
Thu 24/01/02 at 19:17
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Hmmmm.....ahhh yes. I seem to have missed the key word in your post. :-D
Thu 24/01/02 at 19:11
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I was talking about the graphics.
Thu 24/01/02 at 19:09
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
adrian wrote:
> Mattyboy wrote:
> The first was absolutely brilliant - One of the best ever
> beat em ups!!

Yep, I reckon it still is probably the best graphical beat em
> up available on a home console. Well until Dead Or Alive 3 comes out for the
> X-Box.

NOT A CHANCE!!!! DOA3 won't even be as good as Soul Calibur on DC let alone the sequel.

DOA2 on the DC wasn't bad, but there were hardly any moves! And it didn't last very long.
Thu 24/01/02 at 19:05
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Soul Calibur on the Dreamcast was, and still is, the best fighting game ever!

Tekken Tag is no where near as good.

I'll definitely get Soul Calibur 2. I'm sure it will be, without a doubt, the best beat em up yet, beatig VF4 and T4. Still, I'll probably get T4 and VF4 too because I really like Beat em ups. :-D
Thu 24/01/02 at 19:05
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Mattyboy wrote:
> The first was absolutely brilliant - One of the best ever beat em ups!!

Yep, I reckon it still is probably the best graphical beat em up available on a home console. Well until Dead Or Alive 3 comes out for the X-Box.
Thu 24/01/02 at 18:36
Regular
"Whatever!"
The first was absolutely brilliant - One of the best ever beat em ups!!
Thu 24/01/02 at 18:36
Regular
"Whatever!"
I would like to get them all but I would prefer Soul Calibur 2 out of the lot!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.