GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wind Waker Release Date"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Sat 18/01/03 at 22:04
Regular
I'm not sure how many of you know, but when on Gamesradar.com I came accross this tasty bit of news:

"The bonus Zelda disc that was recently released in Japan - featuring complete Gamecube versions of Ocarina of Time (originally for N64) and Ura Zelda (originally for the 64DD) - will get a UK release, Nintendo have confirmed."

Hurrah!

Also within the news story it gave the date May 3rd for Wind Waker's release, confirmed by Nintendo.
Sun 19/01/03 at 13:35
"The Will of D."
GnomeKiller wrote:
> Yeah it was a history trip. But some people who don't do history went
> as well. I'm going to do A-Level history, but I'm still in my GCSE
> year at the moment.

I was given a letter, but it was too exspensive for my taste, plus I don't like to freeze my butt off like they do on a yearly basis.
Sun 19/01/03 at 12:18
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Trips to Russia for Histroy?

PAH!

I'm complaining....
Sun 19/01/03 at 12:17
Regular
"Link to the Future"
Yeah it was a history trip. But some people who don't do history went as well. I'm going to do A-Level history, but I'm still in my GCSE year at the moment.
Sun 19/01/03 at 12:08
Regular
"gsybe you!"
?!

We get no such trip!

Pah.

That is nicht fair.
Sun 19/01/03 at 11:40
"The Will of D."
Thought so.
Did you go on a history trip or something? Cause my sixth fom do a trip to Russia when you do Hstory A-level.
Sun 19/01/03 at 11:02
Regular
"Link to the Future"
Cold
Sun 19/01/03 at 10:49
"The Will of D."
How are the Ruskies?
Sat 18/01/03 at 23:28
Regular
"Link to the Future"
Ahhh... that explains it. I was in Russia a fortnight ago, getting my butt frozen off.
Sat 18/01/03 at 23:15
"The Will of D."
Everyone who has been on the ninty forum for the past fortnight have known about the Europe release date, but you have been absent and have missed out on all the fun.

Also Link to the Past has got a European release date too, March the 7th.
Sat 18/01/03 at 22:32
Regular
"Link to the Future"
It's not as if I wrote the post just to say 'Zelda Rocks'. I was just putting it at the end.

And if you say stating the obvious is spamming, then I'm spamming right now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.