GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ever wondered why some games get boreing after a while?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/01/03 at 22:59
Regular
I sometimes wonder why games get boring {probaly because we get too good at them } for example london racer good but five minutes and before you know it its in the bin. mind you there are some good games out there like the final fantasys, resident evil and harvest moon the bad thing is you can never get a hold of harvest moon that annoys me when your all set to go to the shop with your own money {not your mums} when you get there they haven't got the game you want i go to special reserve shops they have always got the game you want
Sun 19/01/03 at 18:49
Regular
"Balls"
thats what im like get stuck afetr a few time of having to restart the level i get bored of i leave it. i should really get rid of some of my old games for the ps1. i never use them
Sun 19/01/03 at 18:45
Regular
"i like cars!!!!!!"
i have that problem but i have a diffrent reason. mine is that i get stuck on a leval and just get bored with the game then end up trading it in.
Sun 19/01/03 at 17:00
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Not really, no.
Sun 19/01/03 at 16:38
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
isnt it obvious he iz here 2 win free gamez
Sun 19/01/03 at 16:34
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I'm sorry, what?
Sun 19/01/03 at 16:05
i know u are
Sat 18/01/03 at 23:31
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I get bored of a game either because I get annoyed at some point in playing it until a point where I just can't be bothered anymore, or because the game runs out of freash ideas/levels or whatever to keep me hooked.

It doesn't happen to all games I play, and those I do get bored of I do eventually come back to finish.
Sat 18/01/03 at 23:26
The only game i have ever got completly bored with and will never go back to is silent scope. Possibly one of the worst games in ps2 history and so short, and easy, and boring.

Other than that i tend to get bored with games and go bakc to them later when i'm bored with some other game.
Sat 18/01/03 at 23:17
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I got bored with Pro Evo 2 after a while
Sat 18/01/03 at 23:04
"The Will of D."
We get bored with games because.... we just do.

but after a while of Non-useage we go back to them and get good at them all over again.

On Bloody Roar I have gotten way better than when I first played it (Gamecube version I'm talking about).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.