GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hope the lightgun comes out with House of the dead 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'House of the Dead 3'.
Sun 19/01/03 at 00:30
Regular
Im probably going to pick up House of the dead 3 when it comes out next month, even though the game is said to be real short, having said that the game is addictive (HOTD2 was anyway) is easily one the BEST looking games on XBOX, includes House of the dead 2 and you can take different paths. Anyone know when the lightgun will be out? I assume it will be the same time when HOTD3 is released.
Sun 26/01/03 at 00:11
Regular
What do you mean
" I hope the lightgun comes out with House of the dead 3"

Of course it is going to.Dont you read any Xbox mags???.Like XBM
Sun 19/01/03 at 11:28
Regular
"bWo > You"
It would be logical to release some form of lightgun with HOTD3, but knowing the games industry as it is, logic no longer counts for anything.
Sun 19/01/03 at 11:17
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
Zarathustra wrote:
> A light gun is planned [or so I've read], but whether it will be
> available when HOTD3 is released is questionable. - And another SEGA
> exclusive on Xbox.... thank you very much.

--A lightgun better be released at the same time as HOTD3, cos its gonna be painfully slow and annoying shooting with the controller. I expect MS will do a HOTD3/Lightgun package! Like Namco did with Time Crisis.
Sun 19/01/03 at 09:05
Regular
A light gun is planned [or so I've read], but whether it will be available when HOTD4 is released is questionable. - And another SEGA exclusive on Xbox.... thank you very much.
Sun 19/01/03 at 02:14
Regular
No, they won't release the lightgun at the same time as the only lightgun game.

That would be stupid.
Sun 19/01/03 at 00:30
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
Im probably going to pick up House of the dead 3 when it comes out next month, even though the game is said to be real short, having said that the game is addictive (HOTD2 was anyway) is easily one the BEST looking games on XBOX, includes House of the dead 2 and you can take different paths. Anyone know when the lightgun will be out? I assume it will be the same time when HOTD3 is released.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.