GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil 2+3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 2'.
Sun 19/01/03 at 13:16
Regular
Damn dirty Capcom are gonna charge full price for each game when they're released later in the year.

Do yourselves a favour, instead of picking up the Cube versions go out and buy yourself a 2nd hand Dreamcast and both games for about the same price. Who knows you may even be able to pick up Shenmue and Jet Set Radio as part of the deal.

Full price?

Phhhhhhhhhhhft
Sun 19/01/03 at 23:52
Regular
"everyone says it"
I'll get them for a good price hopefully.

Damn dirty Capcom.
Sun 19/01/03 at 21:37
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
They have Zero as well, which is £59.99.

Bloody rip off. :-D

Animal Crossing is £37.99 though, which is really cheap for an NTSC game.
Sun 19/01/03 at 21:36
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I saw them both today in CA Games, and both for £57.99.

I realised they must've been fairly recently released in the US, 1.) because I haven't heard anything about a release here yet, and 2.) because of the heavy price tag.
Sun 19/01/03 at 21:24
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I think I'll stick to the all new Resident Evil Zero myself.
Sun 19/01/03 at 19:18
I'm perfectly happy with my PS1 versions. They are far superior and will be worth more value in the long run.

Gah, who am I kidding. On the former, that is. I stand by my sentiments on the latter.
Sun 19/01/03 at 18:17
Regular
I will get them for my shiny shiny Q :)
Sun 19/01/03 at 18:14
Regular
Well some stores may be stocking it at that price but the american websites I have been visiting are selling it for around $30 -$35.
Sun 19/01/03 at 17:22
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Tphi wrote:
> read this on CE. bead news for my wallet...
>
> anyone heard anything about Code Veronica GC? as far as I'm aware,
> it's coming, and will it be Code Veronica X?

Yer, with added scenes
Sun 19/01/03 at 17:21
Regular
"thursdayton!"
read this on CE. bead news for my wallet...

anyone heard anything about Code Veronica GC? as far as I'm aware, it's coming, and will it be Code Veronica X?
Sun 19/01/03 at 17:11
Regular
Well if 2+3 weren't available for the Dreamcast, how on earth could they port the Cast versions over to Gamecube?

Anyway, they where available, I owned Resi 3 on Cast and saw 2 around numerous times.

Oh and anyone who says the price isn't for the single games and that they come on the same disk is wrong.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.