GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need help with AvP2, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/01/02 at 20:58
Regular
PLEASE, I'm so stuck on AvP2 I almost snapped the CD in two. As the predator, I've just got all my weapons back after breaking out that room. The weapons were in that room where they're in the middle of this circle light thing and there is 3 doctors in the room and a dead predator lying on a table without his mask on. What do I do next after short circiting that panel in the air vent?
Wed 23/01/02 at 20:58
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
PLEASE, I'm so stuck on AvP2 I almost snapped the CD in two. As the predator, I've just got all my weapons back after breaking out that room. The weapons were in that room where they're in the middle of this circle light thing and there is 3 doctors in the room and a dead predator lying on a table without his mask on. What do I do next after short circiting that panel in the air vent?
Wed 23/01/02 at 21:02
Regular
"Wasting away"
Mr. Nice Guys guide to Aliens Versus Predator 2.

Carefully, without causing any harm to yourself, open the CD Drive. After doing this complex task, take the CD out of the CD ROM. Then, place the CD back in the Aliens Versus Predator 2 case, which was supplied when purchasing the game.

After you have achieved this difficult task, grab a hammer. Smash the game into 1,000 pieces and make sure someone is camcording it, just so you can enjoy every last minute of it. Please remember to wear saftey goggles.
Wed 23/01/02 at 21:04
Regular
Ho
Ho
Ho

You suck, Tom :-D
Wed 23/01/02 at 21:05
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
hmm, i'd like to invest in buying your guide Mr nice guy as this game is making me cry.
Wed 23/01/02 at 21:07
Regular
"Wasting away"
£3.99 from all good book stores.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.