GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Micro Machines"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Micro Machines'.
Sun 19/01/03 at 14:14
Regular
Did anyone get this game? Is it any good?
Sun 19/01/03 at 14:14
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Did anyone get this game? Is it any good?
Sun 19/01/03 at 14:24
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
davidsobell wrote:
>Micro Machines

God, micro machines suck, grow up a bit
Sun 19/01/03 at 14:32
Regular
"She's a dog!"
It was class on the megadrive.
'Grow up', what a stupid comment as a ninty when you always complain that people call games like Mario babyish. A game is a game, the more important thing is that its fun, not the age rating. Take Pikmin for example. You control flowery men, the age rating is 3+ but I still love it.
Nuff said.
Sun 19/01/03 at 14:33
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
He's got a point...

Micro Machines is a great multiplayer game!
Sun 19/01/03 at 14:46
Regular
"She's a dog!"
phi11ip wrote:
> He's got a point...
>
> Micro Machines is a great multiplayer game!

Do you have the Gamecube version or are you referring to a previous one?
Sun 19/01/03 at 15:12
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The mega drive games where amazingly addictive, and they had a great multiplayer mode to boot. I've played the demo of the latest game on the PS2, and to be honest it isn't as good as I would have hoped it would be.

The new 3D engine makes steering round the course incredibly difficult, as does the games speed. You go way too fast to take corners properly, and that's if you can see them coming in the first place. Disappointing to say the least, and not a patch on the original Mega Drive games.
Mon 20/01/03 at 14:21
Regular
The latest Micromachines, on all formats, sucks more than a dirty woman from Caroline St, Cardiff!

Previous Micromachines games have been brilliant - I hope they go back to the original characters for the Game Boy Advance release!
Mon 20/01/03 at 14:25
Regular
"Remember me?"
The Micro Machines games on the Mega Drive were absolutely amazing... which made playing the rather dodgy X-Box version even more of a disappointment, as it was positively crap. They'd taken out all the classic characters and put in a bunch of gay ones, for a start. Bah!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.