GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-Box Run Down!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/01/02 at 19:53
Regular
Ok i know this is a PS2 forum but i wanna tell you something you may find amusing!
How much is a X-Box on release date on SR? the answer is just under £300 - a damn good price
I swa an advert in dixons where they wanted
a) the console,one game = £350
b) the console 2 games and an extra contoller = £420
c) console, 4 game and a DVD controller plus 1 more cont = £510!!!

Ok have they just gone mad?? Dixons are going mad - and apparently theve only had preorders for 10% of expected sales - it figures really when the PS2 has so much 2 offer!

Thnaks for reading the rant!

MM
Wed 23/01/02 at 19:53
Regular
"Bah"
Ok i know this is a PS2 forum but i wanna tell you something you may find amusing!
How much is a X-Box on release date on SR? the answer is just under £300 - a damn good price
I swa an advert in dixons where they wanted
a) the console,one game = £350
b) the console 2 games and an extra contoller = £420
c) console, 4 game and a DVD controller plus 1 more cont = £510!!!

Ok have they just gone mad?? Dixons are going mad - and apparently theve only had preorders for 10% of expected sales - it figures really when the PS2 has so much 2 offer!

Thnaks for reading the rant!

MM
Wed 23/01/02 at 19:57
Long live ps2! hehe.
Think i was with you when you read that MM!
Wed 23/01/02 at 20:01
Someone will pay it...

Not me though.
Wed 23/01/02 at 20:07
Regular
"Bah"
hey Mr>Coates nearly a regular - won a fair few GAD, goin wel!
MM
Wed 23/01/02 at 20:13
£510 what the hell is that all about. man i can get a decent PC for that much. ain't no way i'm paying that much. think i'll just nick one instead
Wed 23/01/02 at 20:16
Regular
"Bah"
lol
MM
Wed 23/01/02 at 20:22
*ben arrives at the store* hmmmm there's a whole load of xbox's hidden under that great big old canvas at the back of the store, right now to jump over and run off with one.
*lifts canvas*
GOD DAMN there's not a load of xbox's it's just one big one. how on earth am i supposed to life this monstrosity of a machine.
*ben sees his mates walking past*
hey guys come and help will you i need to get this thing out of here

but unfortunately for Ben their efforts were no good, the xbox was simply to huge for ordinary mortals to lift and then it clicked, it was so obvious, Bill Gates has made his console the size of a small island country so no one can steal them and also to claim extra money off the air lifting it will take the get each xbox to everyones house. no wonder the xbox costs so much money damn that Gates fellow
Wed 23/01/02 at 20:25
Regular
"Bah"
lol the controllers are HUGE!!
MM
Wed 23/01/02 at 20:26
the xbox will take over the world. that green light. not there for comic effect OH NO it's actually a hypnotising device so eventually everyone will do Bill Gates bidding RUN FOR YOUR LIVES PEOPLE
Wed 23/01/02 at 21:25
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
haha you tried to steal the xbox and you failed. bad news for dixons the person who ordered it was using a stolen credit card, but little did he know there was a built in police station.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.