GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I cant connect to FTP"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/01/02 at 19:44
Regular
I need a ftp address i tinhk as it wont connect www.prizespider.co.uk wont connect to that! I hvae checked password and username and it WONT WORK its really bugging me now, Its all correcct but just wont connect (Im using my freeola password and freeola username)
Wed 23/01/02 at 19:44
I need a ftp address i tinhk as it wont connect www.prizespider.co.uk wont connect to that! I hvae checked password and username and it WONT WORK its really bugging me now, Its all correcct but just wont connect (Im using my freeola password and freeola username)
Wed 23/01/02 at 20:03
Someone Help Please!
Wed 23/01/02 at 20:48
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Are you Dialing up through Freola???

Also, if you have Internet Explorer, put this in the address bar:

ftp://[email protected]
Wed 23/01/02 at 23:33
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Jeez, calm down, it's only FTP it's not the end of the world...

Your ftp address should be ftp.yourdomain.com, your user should be something like sr12345678. Obviously you know what your password is. Also, you must be connect to Freeola at the time.
Thu 24/01/02 at 18:57
NO I am not connecting through them i am using BT they just Host if for me!
Thu 24/01/02 at 19:02
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Do I really need to spell it out for you?

YOU HAVE TO BE CONNECTED TO FREEOLA TO UPLOAD!!!
Thu 24/01/02 at 19:29
Ok and how much a MIN is this?
Thu 24/01/02 at 19:31
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Jesus, find out for yourself you lazy t**t, it's not exactly hard. I'm not going to answer a question which just requires you click on Freeola.com.
Thu 24/01/02 at 19:32
Whatever your 0845 rate is, iirc. Probably not more than 2p/ minute.
Thu 24/01/02 at 23:49
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Rules are if you use Freeola Web Space, you have to connect via their conection number to upload, which is the cost of a local phone rate per minute...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.