GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where my foking pistol gone you big gay Dinosaur molester?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Turok: Evolution'.
Sun 19/01/03 at 19:44
Regular
Playing Turok 4 shooting Dinosaurs....as you do. Get to Chapter 5 swap me weapons round so I can pull up my pistol scope and shoot some gimps head off and to my suprise my pistols not there.

It's foking dissppeared, is this a bug in the game?

Has this happened to anyone else?

Stupid loin cloth wearing Tal Set gimp.
Sun 16/02/03 at 20:33
Regular
Remembered this thread title from ages aho, funny stuff...

Got Turok Evolution on GAD a liitle while ago, and so far I have to say I'm really enjoying it. Contrary to most opinionsI've read on the net and magazines (most of which I found rather derogatory and a little unfair), I've found Turok to be good, solid fun. It can be intense at times, and whilst not really challenging because of the amount of ammo and health all all over the place, it will more than fill the gap till Metroid.
Mon 10/02/03 at 10:22
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
I saved my rocket launcher ammo for the final boss and it disappeared and all i was left with was da shotgun, grenades, a few flechete rounds and a grenade. Oh and that crappy gun that just knocks people back but dont hurt them.
it made the boss battle proper tough - until i igured out the real way of defeating the big git.
Sun 09/02/03 at 17:36
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I know the feeling. I don't have it open too much at the moment. Get more work done when it's off.

Have you moved house yet?

:)
Sun 09/02/03 at 17:31
Regular
I rarely go on anymore, got fed up with everytime I log on getting "hi" message from about 100 people i've never spoken too in my life before.
Sun 09/02/03 at 17:24
Regular
"the burning sky"
Hey Tilta, have you changed your Hotmail addy or dont you come on MSN anymore, i am on at the mo by the way, ([email protected])
Sun 09/02/03 at 17:20
Regular
I'm on Chapter 8 the level where you're in like a city square type thing and enemies come at you from al angles, it's damn hard and I kept dieing. I'll try again later.

The flying levels are rubbish, luckily there aren't that many and they're pretty easy to complete.
Sun 09/02/03 at 17:01
Regular
"hit the road jack"
They get very hard but the weapons get very good.. has anyone been to the zoo yet?
Sun 09/02/03 at 16:38
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Starlight wrote:
> I played the first level in the shops and thought it was proper pants

I liked the first level. It was the flying levels I wasn't too keen on.

And I heard that the later levels are surpose to be better.

Sun 09/02/03 at 14:19
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I played the first level in the shops and thought it was proper pants
Sun 09/02/03 at 13:20
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Good good. Think I can survive for a little while longer without having to buy another then!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.