GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm interested in the SP, but what games?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/01/03 at 22:00
Regular
Hey. I have had a GameBoy since the release, and i was interested in this new SP. But, i have a PS2 and a GC and wondered what a GBA would offer me. People have told me that there are alot of good games on it, but i'm still not sure.

My GB games that i like:

Mario - 6 Golden Coins
Tiny toons - Babs' Big break
Pokemon - Blue
Bart Vs. The Juggerbauts

So, don't laugh at my list, but could you recommend any games that are out or are coming out? Any help would be grateful.
Fri 24/01/03 at 23:49
Regular
( . )Juicy Melons( . ) wrote:
> Mario - 6 Golden Coins
> Tiny toons - Babs' Big break

Super Mario Advance
Super Mario Advance 2
Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island
Super Mario Advance 4
Crash Bandicoot XS

> Pokemon - Blue

Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire
The Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past & The Four Swords
Golden Sun 2

> Bart Vs. The Juggerbauts

Metroid Fusion

And there's also a huge back catalogue including all Game Boy and Game Boy Colour games.
Tue 21/01/03 at 17:46
er-no wrote:
> Secret of Mana.
>
> If that comes out. I will make so many topics crying with excitement.

Ooh, I had a flashback after reading this - a fine RPG is all I can say without losing conciousness.
Tue 21/01/03 at 17:44
Regular
"muffinknight"
well lets think zelda+zelda+zelda+advance wars+my 58 in 1 game+supermario world 3,2 and 1 =brilliant play for hours on end
Mon 20/01/03 at 21:00
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Games that i'm interested in are:

Golden Sun(s)
Pokemon(s)
Mario Kart (dependent on whether it links with the Mario kart GC)
Zelda

But then i was thinking about money. I have £50 of vouchers for HMV, and the expected price for the SP is £90. So i still need another £40, and that's just for the console. The console and a game is about £120, almsot the same price as a GC. I hope they lower the price of the games or i might have to reconsider.
Mon 20/01/03 at 21:00
Regular
Get Doom, brilliant game.

Also, Konami Krazy Racers is a great racer.
Mon 20/01/03 at 20:04
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Zelda!!!
Sun 19/01/03 at 23:43
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Golden Sun 1 & 2.

Pure brilliance. And Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire.
Sun 19/01/03 at 23:31
Regular
"everyone says it"
Secret of Mana.

If that comes out. I will make so many topics crying with excitement.
Sun 19/01/03 at 23:26
"Uzi Lover"
Mario Kart, Advance Wars (number 2's out soonish), Tony Hawks, Zelda...it's all good.

Shame though, I don't use my GBA much even though I would love to more. That's the only reason holding me back from buying an SP.

If Nintendo start developing more games for the GBA of ahigher quality then I will go and get me a SP. I still probably will if they don't, just because they look cool and it would go with all my other mini Silver type stuff.
Sun 19/01/03 at 23:26
Regular
"everyone says it"
Man called it sexy today.

He reserved one. Muhaha.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.