GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"why do microsoft spout such poo"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/01/03 at 10:16
Regular
before the x box was launched microsoft, along with all their other hype made the laughable statement of saying that the ex-box was the first console with 4 intergrated controller ports, are they just ignorant or stupid, can someone please explain how they claim this when the n64, and dreamcast both had 4 ports?

can someone please explain the thinking behind this statement?
Wed 22/01/03 at 18:33
Regular
Robin, you could just as well be speaking in Latin. Anyone want to translate?
Tue 21/01/03 at 21:03
well know one really knew the DC, but they are still crappy for lieing.
But i have both and XBOX and a DC, and they both rock.

But it was still wrong.

very, very wrong.

So very, very wrong.

Was it wrong???

UM!!!!

Yes the lieing crappy people!!!
Tue 21/01/03 at 19:46
Regular
Hohoho. Good one gamezfreak :D. Yes.
Tue 21/01/03 at 18:43
Regular
Untitled wrote:
> the ex-box

HAHAHAHA. No.
Tue 21/01/03 at 13:35
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
Goatboy wrote:
> What I dont understand is why idiots come into the Microsoft forum to
> specifically post anti-Microsoft statements?
>
> Is your life that dull you need to troll?
> Grow up kiddies

--I completely agree. In general slating MS is funny... but after a while it just gets stupid!
Tue 21/01/03 at 11:35
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
What I dont understand is why idiots come into the Microsoft forum to specifically post anti-Microsoft statements?

Is your life that dull you need to troll?
Grow up kiddies
Mon 20/01/03 at 21:05
Regular
They also said things such as 'The First Console To Play Online', 'The First Console To Store Data Without The Need For A Memory Card' and other such crap. Hardly matters to us lot really, but it's suprising how easily Joe Public can be mislead by this nonsense.
Mon 20/01/03 at 16:31
Regular
No, really, they really did say that.

But it was withdrawn from where ever it was for obvious reasons.
Mon 20/01/03 at 15:58
Regular
Find the quote, with full reference to where and when it was made and I'll believe you. If not, go away and thing of something semi-intelligent or interesting to talk about.
Mon 20/01/03 at 10:16
Regular
"aliens exist"
before the x box was launched microsoft, along with all their other hype made the laughable statement of saying that the ex-box was the first console with 4 intergrated controller ports, are they just ignorant or stupid, can someone please explain how they claim this when the n64, and dreamcast both had 4 ports?

can someone please explain the thinking behind this statement?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.