GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 geeks ahoy! (again)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/01/02 at 16:51
Regular
Just asked this in FOG chat, then realised that the knowledge would be more likely to appear in the PS2 forum:

Anyway.....

The bullet proof humvee that you get off the bent copper man, can you get it more than once?

If yes, then where from (my feeble memory can't cope)?
Wed 23/01/02 at 16:51
Just asked this in FOG chat, then realised that the knowledge would be more likely to appear in the PS2 forum:

Anyway.....

The bullet proof humvee that you get off the bent copper man, can you get it more than once?

If yes, then where from (my feeble memory can't cope)?
Wed 23/01/02 at 17:38
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I am the Tarrant wrote:
>The bullet proof humvee that you get off the bent copper man, can you get it more than once?

Nope, you have one chance and one chance only, trust me I really screwed this up the other day with my mate. Got to the garage, picked up all the packages and he turned and ran out of the garage.

I shouted at him to get into the Patriot and as soon as he turned round it'd gone.....doh!

I won't be making the same mistake myself!
Wed 23/01/02 at 17:40
Bummer.

Then, does anyone know how to "Get Catalina!" without getting repeatedly shot to death by heavilt armed Cartel?
Wed 23/01/02 at 17:46
Regular
"  "
u need the tank from the army base to charge through.....if ur lazy...or u can snipe the carts dead and casually strole in (sniper rifle near dam entrance)
Wed 23/01/02 at 17:47
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Get sniper rifle as you go down into the dam on your righthand side and take out the 2 peeps on the towers and then the 3 nearest peeps near the 4x4.

Run down and get their guns, should be M16's, take out as many of the peeps with the M16 picking up dropped weapons as you take each peep out!

Try conserving the M16 and take out the 2 big trucks from a distance and this should get you onto the dam, from there your on your own to finish the rest as I don't want to spoil it all for you!

One other tip, try and have 100 armour and 125 health before starting the mission (gotta get a hooker for the 125 health) it'll help mucho mucho!

Good luck and post tomorrow for more tips if you can't do it, I'm off home to continue with GTA3!

Goodnight...
Wed 23/01/02 at 19:02
Regular
Yep im on the Last Mission and its really hard, even with the tanks. The Cartel Men on top where the Helicopter is has Flamethrowers.

So im trying the Sniper Rifle now and Snipe them off.
Wed 23/01/02 at 19:31
Regular
try top save the sniper rifle for the chaps on the roof, pick them off from the dam-staircase with the M16 at the top

good level, nice twist in the ending movie
Wed 23/01/02 at 20:03
I did it using the bullet proof humvey. I picked off the guys blocking the way through with the second cartel cruiser baracade. Then i just sped in with the humvey, legged it up the stairs, shot the two guys, one has flamethrower. Then shot the helicopter. (quite easy! NOT). The twist is funny.
Thu 24/01/02 at 00:15
Sorry, where is this Sniper rifle?

I found a spare M16 kicking around outside a house, but I've not seen any Sniper rifle?????
Thu 24/01/02 at 00:25
Neh mind, I can do it without stoopid weapons, fisty cuffs all the way... perhaps I'll use a bat to take down the helicopter?

RAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

......bring it on........

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.