GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bonus."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/01/03 at 16:35
Regular
Have I missed something here?

Are you now an Xbox owner? When did that happen?
Thu 23/01/03 at 20:01
Regular
Did jon_smith ACTUALLY do anything wrong though, Belldandy? Or did you want a dig at the Nintendo forum?
Thu 23/01/03 at 10:52
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
f a n b o y alert !

Seriously though, we leave the abuse towards other consoles to the miority of the GC forum, we know the Xbox is excellent so we don't need to waste time saying so, jon_smith.

~~Belldandy~~
Thu 23/01/03 at 10:36
Regular
yes

xmas
Thu 23/01/03 at 10:35
Regular
xbox has superbly rendered graphics and gameplay

but.........

some of the games like halo

DONT HAVE ENOUGH GUNS!!!

p.s buy an Xboix from special reserve
Tue 21/01/03 at 19:43
Regular
Bonus wrote:
> What I've decided is that thre just isn't enough quality games with
> decent replayability on the GC, and it hasn't been turned on since
> well before Christmas.

You don't exactly have the *greatest* games for it though..

Why don't you own Jedi Knight II, Timesplitters 2, THPS4, Starfox Adventures, Mario Party 4, Eternal Darkness or Die Hard: Vendetta?
Tue 21/01/03 at 10:32
Regular
Yes, my parents bought me an Xbox for my Christmas.

Thanks to the wonder of a 1Mb cable modem in my flat, it's the console that gets played most in my house. Xbox Live rules.

So right now, under my TV sits an Xbox, a PS2 a Dreamcast and a Gamecube. Right now, that's my order of preferability. Just goes by the games I like most on each.

Xbox Live takes up most of my time after my uni work, MechAssault rules. Ghost Recon is also very good, and Unreal sucks, lets hopw the patch fixes all the guff.

The PS2 rocks still for the Final Fantasy series, Pro Evo, MGS2, GTA series, and every other decent single player game worth owning.

Code Veronica on the Dreamcast, and an imported version of Ooga Booga just rock on the DC.

And well, theres the Gamecube. Mario sunshine sucks, big time. Smash brothers was good for a couple of months, now split screen on Live kicks it's [expletive deleted]. Resident Evil is OK for anyone who hasn't already played the first one, or the simply better Code Veronica. Monkey Bal, again, good for a few months, now it sucks. Rogue Leadeer, still not as good as Ace Combat 4, Pikmin, again, good for a few months.

What I've decided is that thre just isn't enough quality games with decent replayability on the GC, and it hasn't been turned on since well before Christmas.
Mon 20/01/03 at 23:28
Regular
"everyone says it"
Yeah I think he is, but he loves the Gamecube best. :P
Mon 20/01/03 at 16:35
Regular
Have I missed something here?

Are you now an Xbox owner? When did that happen?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.