GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can someone clear this up for me?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/01/02 at 15:19
Regular
Is Nicholas Cage a good actor? I've seen so many films where he plays the most cheesypoof roles ever, and delivers a 10 on the ham-o-meter. He always does that look where he's slightly peed off, but you can tell he's a good guy. Has anyone else seen him pull another face?
Wed 23/01/02 at 18:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
He plays the same awful role in every film I've seen him in.
Wed 23/01/02 at 16:37
Regular
"That's right!"
He was good in The Rock

His accent in Con Air had me laughing a little

*strong hillbilly accent*

"You're my humming birrrd"
Wed 23/01/02 at 15:35
Cage can only play 1 role of person in all his films, but then there are few actors who can really jump between diverse roles. they tend to find one type of character they can play and then make huge amounts of money from playing it. i did laugh when Cage got beat up in Snake Eyes though. cos he does seem to play some weed of a character who suddenly finds the strength to take on the bad guy - see the Rock, see Snake Eyes, im sure there are more though
Wed 23/01/02 at 15:33
If I remember rightly, he did a kinda Elvis slight curl of the lip thing in Face/Off (when saying the word 'Peach' to describe a laydee)
Wed 23/01/02 at 15:24
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It's freakily accurate.
Just get a spoon and peer into it.

Voila! Instant Cage-Face
Wed 23/01/02 at 15:22
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Goatboy wrote:
> he looks like someone peering into
> the back of a spoon.

That's the look! Slighly puzzled as to why he's upside down and frowning slightly. I might get a spoon and do my best Nicky Cage impression!
Wed 23/01/02 at 15:20
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Raising Arizona.

Other than that movie, he looks like someone peering into the back of a spoon.
Wed 23/01/02 at 15:19
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Is Nicholas Cage a good actor? I've seen so many films where he plays the most cheesypoof roles ever, and delivers a 10 on the ham-o-meter. He always does that look where he's slightly peed off, but you can tell he's a good guy. Has anyone else seen him pull another face?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.