GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Newbies..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/01/03 at 19:35
Regular
So far i've seen the intelligence of newbies drop with poor grammar, spelling, punctuation you either post something properly and please stop spamming stupid jokes.
Mon 20/01/03 at 23:23
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Yer, Im nu about here. wot do u all fink of da ps2. gr8 isnt it?! wot abot da gamepube. dat is crap no? it is 4 under 5s. wot console do u all like? hope its not the gaycube. by 4 now, thanks 4 reading this.

The Worst Newbies:
1) CoolCal (aka. Callum Chapman)
2) May
3) Jarvia
Mon 20/01/03 at 23:03
Regular
"everyone says it"
Yeah, people at other places on the internet don't understand why I bother to type words out in full.

I tell them to go awah.
Mon 20/01/03 at 22:53
Regular
"That's right!"
I've been using correct spelling and grammar since I got online about 5 or so years ago. Even when I send text messages, they're in real English, not "txt talk"

I don't even use stuff like "lol"

I was once made fun of whilst playing Counter Strike, because of the way I was typing

"its not an english essay!" they said. I laughed (literally) and carried on.

Anyway, back on topic. The occasional abreviation doesn't bother me, but when I can't even scan through a post, because there aren't any real words in it, that's bad. Bad newbies! Bad!
Mon 20/01/03 at 22:49
Regular
"Beaten with sticks"
Me and my cheese shal take our leave now i bid you a day! *Turns and walks into door* Byeze bye pretty bunnies *staggers out*
Mon 20/01/03 at 22:47
Regular
"Beaten with sticks"
It is it's just Wednesleydale..and you didn't eat it with spoons... YOU EVIL FIEND!!!
Mon 20/01/03 at 22:46
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
did someone say cheese?

What's this? Urgh! That's not cheese!
Mon 20/01/03 at 22:45
Regular
"Beaten with sticks"
I have no gold this is chees- uh here have it! *runs*
Mon 20/01/03 at 22:44
Regular
"Balls"
foo. give me that gold.
Mon 20/01/03 at 22:42
Regular
"Beaten with sticks"
Sorry Mr. Mr.
Mon 20/01/03 at 22:41
Regular
"Balls"
i pitty da foo who talks lke that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.