GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Those stupid things u've done on impulse"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/01/03 at 19:57
Regular
Hello folks, u know those moments in life where you regret somthing that seemed like a fantastic idea at the time (whether alchol was fueling your decision or not is not important) "spur of the moment", call it what you will, we all do it. A few examples... (sopme from my life some well known tales)

3 Brazzilian men who had consumed more alcohol than the average man would deem sensible where playing the world renowned game that is “chicken” decided the person who could keep his lit firework in his mouth the longest would be crowned winner…unfortunately the winner could not be “crowned” as he was left with no head. A stupid thing to do but seeming hilarious fun at the time!!!

I was out on a meal with several friends, an all you can eat buffet… I was challenged to consume 10, that 10 pieces of sushi in 10 minutes. “hey great idea”… for about a minute then the harsh reality kicked in, I don’t actually like sushi… I managed all 10 but then the HORROR came, A human slingshot, what could be more fun? Up I went and u can tell your self the end of that story.

4 GENIUS men where rather worse for wear from alcohol and decided to play Russian roulette with an old land mine…1 stamp in they all lost…

SO I ASK YOU, what makes man do these foolish things? And better still, what foolish things have you done in the past? Thanks for reading.
Mon 20/01/03 at 19:57
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Hello folks, u know those moments in life where you regret somthing that seemed like a fantastic idea at the time (whether alchol was fueling your decision or not is not important) "spur of the moment", call it what you will, we all do it. A few examples... (sopme from my life some well known tales)

3 Brazzilian men who had consumed more alcohol than the average man would deem sensible where playing the world renowned game that is “chicken” decided the person who could keep his lit firework in his mouth the longest would be crowned winner…unfortunately the winner could not be “crowned” as he was left with no head. A stupid thing to do but seeming hilarious fun at the time!!!

I was out on a meal with several friends, an all you can eat buffet… I was challenged to consume 10, that 10 pieces of sushi in 10 minutes. “hey great idea”… for about a minute then the harsh reality kicked in, I don’t actually like sushi… I managed all 10 but then the HORROR came, A human slingshot, what could be more fun? Up I went and u can tell your self the end of that story.

4 GENIUS men where rather worse for wear from alcohol and decided to play Russian roulette with an old land mine…1 stamp in they all lost…

SO I ASK YOU, what makes man do these foolish things? And better still, what foolish things have you done in the past? Thanks for reading.
Mon 20/01/03 at 19:58
Regular
What the heck are you on about.
Mon 20/01/03 at 19:59
Regular
"bit of a brain"
§n][pe® wrote:
> One time I tried to explain to someone what ironing was

really, Sniper, that must have been embarassing.
Mon 20/01/03 at 20:00
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
"u've"

That just says it all.
Mon 20/01/03 at 20:01
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Once, on impulse, I told a JAT to shut the funk up and stop spouting crap from every orafice!
Mon 20/01/03 at 20:03
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
and this one time, at band camp.........

oops, wrong place.....
Mon 20/01/03 at 20:05
"period drama"
Riiight.
Most probably left as well.
Mon 20/01/03 at 20:05
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
lol

*mimmics*
Mon 20/01/03 at 20:25
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Ironing? youve lost me now mate
Mon 20/01/03 at 20:27
Regular
Ironing...irony

It's a simpsons thing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.