GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Life Game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/01/03 at 20:01
Regular
I think a great idea for a game would be one were you have to live your life. Go to work, go to school and basically do whatever you want with it. Even become a criminal, get a good job or work in a car wash.
THE SIMS, no this should be completely different.
Mon 20/01/03 at 22:12
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Not a bad idea, but a game that imitates life isn't going to work. Alot of us play games for enjoyment and to forget about what's going on in our own lives. I suppose taking it out on someone lese would be good, but they would have to think about a lot of things. What about when you're not playing the game? So, first off, the game can't exactly be real-time. Oh, and also, there's the fact that a game immitating life, and allowing you to cause crime, would be banned for sure. The Getaway was supposed to be as real as you can get, but it was along way off from the real London.
Mon 20/01/03 at 21:11
Regular
"Festivus!"
hmmm - How would it be different to the Sims.

I agree one where you decide EXACTLY what happens would rule - In the sims you just advise. And in this one you should have more options and stuff, and more freedom, like a 3rd person thingy...

Hmmm
Mon 20/01/03 at 20:01
Regular
I think a great idea for a game would be one were you have to live your life. Go to work, go to school and basically do whatever you want with it. Even become a criminal, get a good job or work in a car wash.
THE SIMS, no this should be completely different.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.