GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto IV - Moved to 2008"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto IV'.
Fri 03/08/07 at 16:54
Regular
"Brandy"
What do you think of the Rockstar moving back GTA IV to 2008?

I Actually think this is a good thing as it will give Rockstar more time to make GTA IV even better.
Fri 03/08/07 at 18:22
Regular
"eat toast!"
I never believed the 2007 deadline was going to be enough. Well 2008 looks more likely. Hell 2009 might be when we would see it...

But my concerns are towards an upcoming interview and also playing bioshock. Hot damn i'm going to back me a mutant!
Fri 03/08/07 at 17:41
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Theres equal rumour its the 360 version thats delaying it too. After all its Microsoft they have the contractual obligations to at this point.

Having said that, I dont really think its either. I'm not sure if it was before E3 or during it but one gaming site published a hands on with GTA4. One comment they made was that it was nowhere finished. So I dont think its anymore complicated than them being behind schedule in general.
Fri 03/08/07 at 17:29
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Rumour has it that the PS3 version of the game is the reason why the game has been delayed.
Fri 03/08/07 at 17:24
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Well, I think that's justice for PS3 owners seeming I am going to have to wait until 2008 for Super Smash Brothers Brawl.
Fri 03/08/07 at 16:54
Regular
"Brandy"
What do you think of the Rockstar moving back GTA IV to 2008?

I Actually think this is a good thing as it will give Rockstar more time to make GTA IV even better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.