GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who won the Royal Rumble - HHH or Maven?????"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/01/02 at 21:38
Regular
answer should b Maven as he wasnt eliminated!!!

explanation

Maven enterd the rumble dropkicked 'taker over the top rope and then 'taker got back in the ring and threw Maven inbetween 2 ropes (Maven not eliminated) 'taker then beat him thru' the crowed upto the foyer and smashed him into a popcorn stall (Maven still not eliminated) and thats were it was left?? - back to the ring and the rumble goes on to the end with HHH eliminating Kurt Angle (yay) HHH celebrates then exiting the ring he steps over the top rope thus eliminating himself and leaving Maven the only one not elminated!!!!

so is it a new rule to the rumble that you get the crap beaten out of you by someone who has been eliminated therefore that makes you eliminated?????? i tohught the only rule was over the top rope and both feet to touch the floor?

and as for Vince's body, its called steroids not working out!
Thu 24/01/02 at 18:28
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
HHH rolled under the ropes when he left, so it was a tie
Wed 23/01/02 at 20:25
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Tazz wrote:
> Whatever. I was in ECW two years ago anyways. So don't ask me about it any more!
> Please!

P.S. I trained th winner of the Royal Rumble!

Sure, and I'm a human!

"Anyway, stipulations mean nothing in WWF. Remember Foleys retirement?"

...and Austin's retirement...many times.

"Hello, is anybody in here, if you are can you please type something"

I am a monkey, I type with my feet and nose. I am very co-ordinated. I'm the only monkey in the world that can play the drums :D

No monkeys were harmed in the making of this post.

MOW
Wed 23/01/02 at 19:54
Hello, is anybody in here, if you are can you please type something
Wed 23/01/02 at 19:46
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
The same thing happened in the 93 (or possibly 94) Rumble.

Anyway, stipulations mean nothing in WWF. Remember Foleys retirement?
Wed 23/01/02 at 17:51
Regular
"Guess who..."
Whatever. I was in ECW two years ago anyways. So don't ask me about it any more! Please!

P.S. I trained th winner of the Royal Rumble!
Wed 23/01/02 at 17:47
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
AFX wrote:
> Monkey Of War wrote:
> AFX wrote:
No, it is
> still a legitimate
> elimination. The rules state that you must be thrown over the
> top rope and
> your feet must hit the floor, regardless or who does it.

In the
> 1996
> Royal Rumble, Shawn Micheals had just eliminated Vader, when Vader came
>
> back in and eliminated Micheals, but the referees said that Shawn was still
> in
> the match because he was eliminated by someone who was already out.
> It's
> confusing, but I think they got it right with Maven being
> eliminated.

i know thats the rules but it happens to Shawn it should happen
> that way to everyone else (like the one foot only hitting the floor!)

so its
> one rule for shawn micheals and another rule for maven????

Exactly, that's what I'm saying. However, I think Shawn should have been eliminated, along with Maven this year.

"As far as I'm concerned, the Royal Rumble match is still going!"

Well, if you're pulled out, be it by a wrestler IN the rumble or not, you are still officially eliminated

"A year ago, he was a frail, flabby old man."

Untrue, a year ago, he was training for his match against Shane McMahon, and the year before that, he trained HEAVILY, so you are very, very wrong there.

No monkeys were harmed in the making of this post.

MOW
Wed 23/01/02 at 17:26
Regular
"Guess who..."
As far as I'm concerned, the Royal Rumble match is still going! I would be very amused if Maven has won the Rumble and is going to WrestleMania!

P.S. Vince McMahon is my boss. Vince has been taking drugs to make him that big. A year ago, he was a frail, flabby old man. He looked at wrestlers like Rock and HHH and told JR he wanted to be like them. It took HHH a lot longer than one year to get how he is now, and now look at Vince! And whoever thinks that steriods don't improve your muscles, then your off your head!
Wed 23/01/02 at 13:22
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
Monkey Of War wrote:
> AFX wrote:
No, it is
> still a legitimate elimination. The rules state that you must be thrown over the
> top rope and your feet must hit the floor, regardless or who does it.

In the
> 1996 Royal Rumble, Shawn Micheals had just eliminated Vader, when Vader came
> back in and eliminated Micheals, but the referees said that Shawn was still in
> the match because he was eliminated by someone who was already out. It's
> confusing, but I think they got it right with Maven being eliminated.

i know thats the rules but it happens to Shawn it should happen that way to everyone else (like the one foot only hitting the floor!)

so its one rule for shawn micheals and another rule for maven????
Wed 23/01/02 at 13:18
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
slave2games wrote:

No actually, you're wrong, it is not steroids. When you take
> steroids, thet merely elimantes the need for rest, I don't know why the majority
> of people think that steroids build up your muscles.

your kinda right, steroids dont "build" the muscle, steroids pump up the muscles for a length if time.

steroids themselves dont eliminate the need for rest, they use steroids mixed with other various drugs for that.
Wed 23/01/02 at 08:28
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
slave2games wrote:
> AFX wrote:
"and as for Vince's body, its called steroids not working
> out!"

No actually, you're wrong, it is not steroids. When you take
> steroids, thet merely elimantes the need for rest, I don't know why the majority
> of people think that steroids build up your muscles. Vince had trained himself
> up, he may have used steroids, but it was his own work what made him so big

I'm quite confident that Vince did use steroids, but not before training. Any non-casual fan will know that before Royal Rumble 1999, Vince did actually train, chasing chickens, drinking egg-yolk and such. The way I see it, he trained and THEN took steroids, just to assist his training. I haven't seen the Rumble yet, but when I get it from my mate, I'll be sure to compare some of his previous matches and report back, just remind me!

MOW.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.