GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 X-Port/Action Replay question"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/01/03 at 14:45
Regular
this is SR's text:

X-PORT VERSION 2 FOR PLAYSTATION 2, PLAYSTATION AND PSONE. 2500 memory cards for the price of 1, Allows you to save PS2 saves on your PC, Download save games from www.UKcheatscom 2500 memory cards for the price of 1. The X-port version 2 connects to any PC and allows you to save your Playstation 2 and PSone saved games on your PC's hard drive. You can also download save games from www.UKcheats.com.

where are the save games on ukcheats.com ?, can't see them. Or are SR talking about the Action Replay device ?
Sun 26/01/03 at 10:44
Regular
Hi does anyone know any good site where i can get Downloadable Timesplitters 2 maps coz i've been looking and the ones i've found aren't very good.
Sat 25/01/03 at 11:10
Regular
Hi did anyone have any troubles installing it because i got it this morning and it's been giving me a few troubles with it. It says that there should be a new hardware box appear but it hasn't appeared and i tried going onto setup from the disc and nothing happens. So if you can help please reply.
Thu 23/01/03 at 16:36
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I got my XPort from the same place (moc.yalp) spelt backwards !
Tue 21/01/03 at 16:24
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
hypolk wrote:
> what does the arv2 does please tell me and what,s this x port suff how
> much does it cost.

The AR V2 is a cheat system and the X - port and the AR V2 cost me about £17.99 but i better not say where i got them from as this may make SR angry.
Tue 21/01/03 at 16:18
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
thanks FangFace, I knew you could get some saves from CodeJunkies, so SR's description is wrong (surprise surprise)
Tue 21/01/03 at 15:08
what does the arv2 does please tell me and what,s this x port suff how much does it cost.
Tue 21/01/03 at 14:52
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
http://www.codejunkies.com/saves.asp ?c=GB&cr=GBP&cs=£&r=1&l=1

Go to the above site for game saves to use with that product. It also allows you to update your code list on the ARV2 via a download so no manual code entries or buying update disks

Remove the space before the ? to get it to work
Tue 21/01/03 at 14:45
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
this is SR's text:

X-PORT VERSION 2 FOR PLAYSTATION 2, PLAYSTATION AND PSONE. 2500 memory cards for the price of 1, Allows you to save PS2 saves on your PC, Download save games from www.UKcheatscom 2500 memory cards for the price of 1. The X-port version 2 connects to any PC and allows you to save your Playstation 2 and PSone saved games on your PC's hard drive. You can also download save games from www.UKcheats.com.

where are the save games on ukcheats.com ?, can't see them. Or are SR talking about the Action Replay device ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.