GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Ultimate List of 'Must Own' GBA Titles"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/01/03 at 17:21
Regular
Stuffed it in here to avoid the rubbish from Chat and the Ninty forum - what are the real must have games for the GBA? I'm picking up the SP soon and want to know what games I should get for it.
Mon 03/02/03 at 12:55
Regular
"relocated"
Advance Wars
Super Mario World
Yoshi's Island
Zelda
Chu Chu Rocket, which is very cheap these days
And the soon to be released Mr Driller Land

There are some brilliant GBC games as well:
Mario Golf
Metal Gear Solid
Tetris DX - the version with the savable high score table
Sun 02/02/03 at 15:59
Regular
Zelda
Mario Kart
Metroid Fusion
Tony Hawks 4
Advance Wars
Golden Sun

And when it comes out Jet Set Radio and Crazy Taxi.

Oh and eventually Pokemon.
Wed 22/01/03 at 22:08
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
Zelda
Zelda
Zelda
Advance Wars
Zelda

All other GBA games are obsolete - it's just a matter of how obsolete.

Seriously, playing Zelda is such a joy - it's on object lesson in videogame design, all the more remarkable as it's reached double figures in age.

And I'm not even a Ninty fanboy.

having said that, all of the previously mentioned games are top banana, but Zelda, oh sweet Zelda. Wow. Over the last month, it's made plane rides, train trips, baths and long poos so much more fun.
Wed 22/01/03 at 14:52
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Yeah, it's not bad. I forgot about that one...
Wed 22/01/03 at 14:49
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Broken Sword is an essential if you haven't already got it on other formats. I've got it on the PSone and PC but still felt compelled to get it on the GBA it's that darn good.
Wed 22/01/03 at 14:44
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Advance Wars
IK+ (only if you like retro gaming)
Golden Sun
Zelda 3
Mario Kart
Metroid Fusion
Tue 21/01/03 at 23:15
"Uzi Lover"
Advance Wars
Zelda
Metroid Fusion
Mario Kart
Tony Hawks

Wish there were more.
Tue 21/01/03 at 19:45
Regular
"Link to the Future"
Yeah I'd say the same, with the addition of Ecks Vs. Sever, maybe, which I think is pretty good.
Tue 21/01/03 at 17:50
Regular
Adavance Wars
Golden Sun
Metroid Fusion
Mario Kart

Any of the Mario Advance games you didn't have on the SNES or want to play again.

Wario Land 4
Tue 21/01/03 at 17:21
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Stuffed it in here to avoid the rubbish from Chat and the Ninty forum - what are the real must have games for the GBA? I'm picking up the SP soon and want to know what games I should get for it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.