GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Main Event at No Way Out"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/01/02 at 19:10
Regular
I know it's a long way off but we are on the Road to Wrestlemania. Now HHH is there who will face him and how will they get to face him.

At No Way Out there needs to be a big match to decide the winner. Chris Jericho is still Champion and Stone Cold an the Rock are both after that place at Wrestlemania. Triple Threat matches don't work at PPVs so it's got to be a fatal four way match. The obvious choice for the forth spot is Kurt Angle. To make the match even bigger they could put it in a cage or in cell. Personally I'd like to see a cage match where they have to clmb over the top to win.

Now I've got that off my chest what do you think?
Wed 23/01/02 at 01:15
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
what ever happens it obvious HHH will win at wrestlemania.

and i think it will b against either jericho or austin, not the rock cause theirs more of a fued between austin and HHH.
Wed 23/01/02 at 00:59
Come on. Everybody knows Jericho is going to lose the title to Jonathan Coachman in a Hell in the Cloakroom match at No Way Out. But expect the Coach to drop the titles to HHH at Wrestlemania after a run-in assault from Kevin Kelly in a pirate costume. The Coach will then feud with Capt'n Kelly until Summerslam where they will team up to defend the company against the other WWF, wrestling a bunch of hippies and protesters for the right to the wwf.com domain name. I can't wait.
Wed 23/01/02 at 00:11
Regular
"Back in black"
Great News folks

Actually
FANTASTIC NEWS

Actually
We May want to watch Wrestlemania

No Jericho in the main event, WWF officials don't think he will be sucesful enough, and frankly, neither do I!
Tue 22/01/02 at 23:04
Regular
"I like cheese"
At No Way Out, I reckon Jericho will defend his title against a smaller face. Maybe RVD, or even The Undertaker (yes, I know he's not a face, but heel matches are usually quite good.)

Jericho will successfully defend, leading us onto a brilliant Y2J vs HHH WrestleMania main event.

However, he could lose it at No Way Out to Austin or Rock, leading up to a triple threat between Austin, Rock and HHH which would be cool, but I like Jericho as Champ.
Tue 22/01/02 at 20:20
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Not true. Wrestlemania X-6 was a Fatal 4 Way between Rock, HHH, Big Show and Mick.
Tue 22/01/02 at 19:53
Regular
"Where's SR?"
It's one on one at Wrestlemania, the unwritten law of WWF.
Tue 22/01/02 at 19:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I want to see Rock, Austin and Triple H in the main event at Wrestlemania.
Tue 22/01/02 at 19:10
Regular
"Where's SR?"
I know it's a long way off but we are on the Road to Wrestlemania. Now HHH is there who will face him and how will they get to face him.

At No Way Out there needs to be a big match to decide the winner. Chris Jericho is still Champion and Stone Cold an the Rock are both after that place at Wrestlemania. Triple Threat matches don't work at PPVs so it's got to be a fatal four way match. The obvious choice for the forth spot is Kurt Angle. To make the match even bigger they could put it in a cage or in cell. Personally I'd like to see a cage match where they have to clmb over the top to win.

Now I've got that off my chest what do you think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.