GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Map for grand theft auto vice city"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/01/03 at 19:57
Regular
Can anyone give me a site where i can find it i lost the one u get with the game.
Tue 21/01/03 at 20:13
Regular
perhaps, he spammed his way into regularism, then they deleted those posts, and put back his word count? just a suggestion.
Tue 21/01/03 at 20:04
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Strange, maybe he is Tony's son
Tue 21/01/03 at 20:03
"period drama"
Sounds like dopeyjim to me.
Tue 21/01/03 at 20:00
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I don't know where you would get a map but I have a question that someone may be able to help me with: Is he eligible to be a regular?? His posts do not total 10,000 words, indeed, they do not even total 8000.

Perhaps I am missing something??
Tue 21/01/03 at 19:59
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Go to google.com on the image search and enter "vice city map(s)"

:-)
Tue 21/01/03 at 19:57
"©opy Right™"
Can anyone give me a site where i can find it i lost the one u get with the game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.