GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grudge match: TBM w/ T-Devil vs The Psych w/ GP"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/01/02 at 15:00
Regular
Hello and welcome to what looks to be a classic grudge match between The True Bottie Man and The Psychiatrist! These two men are to be accompanied by their tag team partners, T-Devil and Grandprix! The Psychiatrist (Mikeall)’s music hits and out comes the man in white closely followed by his team mate, Grandprix. Faith hits by the infamous Limp Bizkit as The True Bottie Man (Tazz) walks down the ramp in front of his Tag Team Partner, T-Devil (Jackass).

While T-Devil (Jackass) and Grandprix stand at ringside, the match begins! “DING, DING!” The True Bottie Man (Tazz) lunges himself at The Psychiatrist (Mikeall) with a huge clothesline, slamming The Psychiatrist’s back onto the hard canvas. TBM starts to stomp on The Psychiatrist with all his might, knocking the wind out of ‘The man in the white coat’. After a while of stomping by TBM The Psychiatrist starts to cough up blood all over the canvas ring. That just goes to show how fat TBM is! TBM throws the Psychiatrist at the ropes and stands there, waiting for him to return to his unforgiving belly. But he doesn’t! The Psychiatrist is hold onto the rope, and with no thought at all, TBM charges at him. The Psychiatrist pulls the top rope down and the True Bottie Man goes flying onto the concrete floor outside, making a huge crack in the concrete on impact!

While TBM (Tazz) is outside being stomped on by Grandprix, The Psychiatrist (Mikeall) and T-Devil (Jackass) start to battle it out in the ring. T-Devil and The Psychiatrist are beating the hell out of each other in the ring. Right hands are flying from every direction! Eventually after a couple of minutes of punching, T-Devil gets the upper hand and delivers a hard snap suplex to the Psychiatrist. T-Devil starts to deliver hard blows to the Psychiatrist, thus following up with a speedy swinging neck breaker! T-Devil starts to deliver mean right hands to the face of the Psychiatrist. Meanwhile outside of the ring, Grandprix and TBM are delivering hard punches to each other. TBM gets the upper hand and throws him at the crowd barrier, then runs at the crowd barrier himself, crushing Grandprix. TBM then picks up Grandprix and executes a huge back breaker from above his head!

Inside the ring The Psychiatrist (Mikeall) and T-Devil (Jackass) are fighting it out. The Psychiatrist gets the upper hand and out of nowhere he executes a piledriver. The Psychiatrist is going up top. OH GOD! The Psychoanalyser! The Psychiatrist turns round but gets shot down with a clothesline! TBM is getting ready for something. YES! The Peoples Bottie! But after TBM hit the Peoples Bottie, the Psychiatrist rolled out of the ring! TBM starts to taunt in the ring. The peoples assbrow is performed for the (Poor) fans! The Psychiatrist rolls into the ring without TBM knowing. TBM turns round “WHAM!”, a hard kick to face sends the True Bottie Man flying across the ring! The Psychiatrist goes for the first cover of the match! 1… 2… Kick out! TBM kicked out!

While TBM (Tazz) is on the floor, the Psychiatrist (Mikeall) runs off the ropes, performs and forward flip and kicks TBM in the face on impact. The Psychiatrist picks up the huge TBM, kicks him in the groin and delivers a flowing DDT to him, slamming his head to the ring floor. The Psychiatrist stomps on TBM for a bit and then applies a camel clutch! The Psychiatrist locks the hold in ever more tighter! TBM is screaming in pain! TBM hits the Psychiatrist with a low blow. TBM gets up and hits the Psychiatrist in the face. TBM turns round and out of nowhere THE FINISH LINE! That nearly took off TBM’s head! The Psychiatrist goes for the cover. 1… 2… T-Devil (Jackass) breaks up the count before 3! Near fall!

That was so close! The Psychiatrist (Mikeall) nearly had the win there! The Psychiatrist goes up top, staring at the True Bottie Man (Tazz). The Psychoanalyser! Cover! 1… 2… 3!!! Just before T-Devil (Jackass) could save TBM the Psychiatrist won the match! Grandprix climbs in the ring and celebrates with the Psychiatrist.

“And here is your winner, the Psychiatrist!” Howard Finckle booms into the microphone.

Well done MikeAll! Bad luck Tazz, better luck next time.

Thanks for reading

RiCkOsS
Fri 25/01/02 at 23:29
Regular
"..."
MikeAll wrote:
> Thud 1 2 3.

What's that?

True Bottie Man getting pinned for the 50
> millionth time running. Yes he really is the Brooklyn Brawler of the forum.

and the reasons for this will be explained in my first CAW report, which I've decided to write tomorrow to help build some atmosphere for Burnout!
Fri 25/01/02 at 21:09
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Thud 1 2 3.

What's that?

True Bottie Man getting pinned for the 50 millionth time running. Yes he really is the Brooklyn Brawler of the forum.
Thu 24/01/02 at 18:11
Regular
"Guess who..."
When I say CW champeen I mean ECW! Damn thing won't type!
Thu 24/01/02 at 18:10
Regular
"Guess who..."
For your infomation, TBM IS real! There IS actually a company called BottieWrestling®! As hard as it is to believe, it's true! Just like the True Bottie Man!!

OK, maybe I'm not the real Tazz. But I'm one of his followers. I've met him myself and have been given the Right to call myself the 2 time CW champeen!
Thu 24/01/02 at 15:05
Regular
Tazz wrote:

I don't see why I shouldn't be in the Top
> Slot! I'm 2 time ECW heavyweight champeen! And TBM is 2 time BotieWrestling®
> champeen! Oh yeah, and don't try to tell me infomation about the WWF, I WORK
> THERE!!

Oh god, you lose one match and you moan. You lost okay, it's not the end of the world. You're not 2 time ECW *ChampIOn*. TBM is not 2 time BottieWrestling® *ChampIOn*. TBM isn't real and you're not Tazz. Just face that you lost. Don't moan and you won't lose.

No hard feelings, but do you see any other WWF Forum Wrestling participent moan? I think not.
Wed 23/01/02 at 21:22
Regular
"Guess who..."
†hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> Tazz wrote:
> Dammit! Why do I always loose!! I'm Tazz!! Two time ECW
> champion!! My wrestler
> is True Bottie Man!! 5 TIME BOTTIEWRESTLING™
> CHAMPION!! HE IS NOT AN AMATEUR!!
> WHY WON'T ANYONE UNDERSTAND
> THIS?!!

Lets see...because your whole attitude toward forum wrestling is like
> some over-paid prima donna coming from another federation and expecting to walk
> straight into the top slot? Trust me, the more you moan, the more you will
> lose...just like in the real WWF.

Yeah, but I gotta be conpetitive!
Wed 23/01/02 at 17:31
Regular
"Guess who..."
†hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> Tazz wrote:
> Dammit! Why do I always loose!! I'm Tazz!! Two time ECW
> champion!! My wrestler
> is True Bottie Man!! 5 TIME BOTTIEWRESTLING™
> CHAMPION!! HE IS NOT AN AMATEUR!!
> WHY WON'T ANYONE UNDERSTAND
> THIS?!!

Lets see...because your whole attitude toward forum wrestling is like
> some over-paid prima donna coming from another federation and expecting to walk
> straight into the top slot? Trust me, the more you moan, the more you will
> lose...just like in the real WWF.

I don't see why I shouldn't be in the Top Slot! I'm 2 time ECW heavyweight champeen! And TBM is 2 time BotieWrestling® champeen! Oh yeah, and don't try to tell me infomation about the WWF, I WORK THERE!!
Wed 23/01/02 at 17:28
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hehe, nice match Rickoss, good use of the CAW Wrestlers and maybe setting up a tag team feud match after Burnout.

Well done MikeAll, and as always with me, no commisserations to the loser!
Wed 23/01/02 at 10:03
Regular
Thanks for *some* of the comments guys :-D
Tue 22/01/02 at 22:38
Regular
"pro evo fan"
great match there,i carnt wait for the ppv,its going to be great,

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.