GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Faction...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/01/02 at 13:52
Regular
Our cameras find Jerry Lynn(Jetster) and Tommy Dreamer(Big Slow) sharing a beer with Paul Heyman and Shane McMahon(Me) in a bar somewhere, remincising about the great days of ECW and to a lesser extent the alliance.

JL: Paul, where did it all go wrong? You made me a huge star in ECW but all i get here is a short Light-Heavyweight title run and then i'm expected to job to everyone bar Essa Rios...

TD: I know what you mean Jerry, the ECW fans loved me, but I just can't seem to get across to the people here.

SM: What we really need is to form some sort of faction, so that we can help each other get to the very top of the Forum Wrestling.

Paul Heyman sits looking blankly when suddenly Tazz (Mouldy Cheese) walks in.

PH: Tazz, Tazz, Tazz!!! Thats it, I know we've had our differences in the past, but you are the most talented wrestler I've evn dealt with. I want you to lead a faction of wrestlers to the top of this industry!

Just like that, the Special Resrve forum wrestlings newest faction was formed. Lead by Tazz (Mouldy Cheese) and managed by Paul Heyman. The group made their way to the arena. Arriving at the arena they had managed to pick up Rave (Starlight) somewhere along the way too.

The group walked down a corridir in their way to the ring where they ran into Rob Van Dam (Rickoss).

PH: Rob, are you in?

RVD: Cool.

The group headed to the ring where the six men, Tazz, Rob Van Dam, Tommy Dreamer, Raven, Jerry Lynn and Shane McMahon were introduced to the audience by their manager and muthpiece Paul Heyman as Team E.C.F'ing.W.
Tue 22/01/02 at 22:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
stonecoldsteveaustin wrote:
> How do you become a regular?

Well, you have to have been registered for a certain amount of days, around 30 I think. Also, you have to write a certain amount of posts and words, can't remember what they are.

Just keep posting, and you'll get there.
Tue 22/01/02 at 17:04
"©opy Right™"
How do you become a regular?
Tue 22/01/02 at 16:32
Regular
"I like cheese"
"TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!! MWA HA HA HA!!" The New DX make their way to the ring, being led by Triple H (Ant.)

Once they are inside, Booker T (barker_2k) performs the Spineroonie to Paul Heyman's annoyance, and Rikishi (AfroJoe) purposefully pulls up his 'thong.' Kurt Angle (Grandprix) just stares.

"Soooo, ECW eh? To be honest, I've never rated you guys. All brawn, no brains. In fact, not much brawn either. You appear to like weapons, but can you wrestle? I don't think so. Where as I am the best wrestler in the WWF Forum, because I am the Game!"

Booker T (barker)2k) steps forward, "Yeah sucka! I'm the most electrifying man in sports entertainment!"

Kurt Angle sticks his face in RVD's, "you may have a catchy name...but do you have Olympic Gold!?!?"

Finally, Rikishi has something to say, "none of you have an as(s) that's bigger than my as(s). And you ought to be careful, because I'm willing to back that as(s) up!"
Tue 22/01/02 at 14:30
Regular
Sorry about that, i didn't think the first post worked :\
Tue 22/01/02 at 14:29
Regular
Heh, a nice new faction featuring moi. Nice idea Cong :D
Tue 22/01/02 at 14:27
Regular
Heh, i nice new faction indluding moi :-D
Tue 22/01/02 at 13:52
Regular
"..."
Our cameras find Jerry Lynn(Jetster) and Tommy Dreamer(Big Slow) sharing a beer with Paul Heyman and Shane McMahon(Me) in a bar somewhere, remincising about the great days of ECW and to a lesser extent the alliance.

JL: Paul, where did it all go wrong? You made me a huge star in ECW but all i get here is a short Light-Heavyweight title run and then i'm expected to job to everyone bar Essa Rios...

TD: I know what you mean Jerry, the ECW fans loved me, but I just can't seem to get across to the people here.

SM: What we really need is to form some sort of faction, so that we can help each other get to the very top of the Forum Wrestling.

Paul Heyman sits looking blankly when suddenly Tazz (Mouldy Cheese) walks in.

PH: Tazz, Tazz, Tazz!!! Thats it, I know we've had our differences in the past, but you are the most talented wrestler I've evn dealt with. I want you to lead a faction of wrestlers to the top of this industry!

Just like that, the Special Resrve forum wrestlings newest faction was formed. Lead by Tazz (Mouldy Cheese) and managed by Paul Heyman. The group made their way to the arena. Arriving at the arena they had managed to pick up Rave (Starlight) somewhere along the way too.

The group walked down a corridir in their way to the ring where they ran into Rob Van Dam (Rickoss).

PH: Rob, are you in?

RVD: Cool.

The group headed to the ring where the six men, Tazz, Rob Van Dam, Tommy Dreamer, Raven, Jerry Lynn and Shane McMahon were introduced to the audience by their manager and muthpiece Paul Heyman as Team E.C.F'ing.W.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.