GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Scriptwriters meeting..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/01/02 at 13:28
Regular
Episode one of a when-I-can-be-bothered series...
(The Royal Rumble script meeting)

Vince McMahon: Good Morning gentlemen, I'cve called you here today as we shall be deciding who will win the Royal Rumble match-up and be going to wrestlemania.

Jim Ross: Well, Vince given the current popularity of 'What?' and the excellent form that Stone Cold has been exhibiting lately I think he should be left with kurt Angle in the ring at the end and he should give him a huge Stone Cold Stunner that will catapult him over the top rope and lead to the exciting possibilty of the Rock versus Stone Cold at wrestlemania.

Vince: Thats a good idea Jim and very similar to the lines that I was thinking along, does anybody else have any ideas?

Gerald Brisco: Well boss, I think the time that the Undertaker has at the very top of the business is coming to an end. His heel turn has been succesful and a good win for him at the rumble could set up a nice final title reign starting at Wrestlemania. I think it should come down to him against Kane as the final two, which would set up a feud between these two for the WWF title, which would symbolise the passing of the torch from Undertaker to Kane at the end of his career.

Vince: Not quite what I was thinking Gerald, but a nice idea nonetheless, I will take it under advisement. Paul?

Paul Heyman: Well, down to the sheer impact he has made her in such a short space of time, and the un-fullfilled potentila feud between himself and Jericho, I think Rob Van Dam in the main event at Wrestlemania would be a definite ratings winner.

Vince: You make a good point, but a number of established superstars may feel put out by such a decision. Anyone else have any input?

Pat Patterson: To be honest Vince, I think we should surprise everyone and let one of the returning stars win. I think a Goldust victory would show all pour critics that we are prepared to buck the trend from time to time.

Vince: A very good point Pat, but I'm not sure who I should let win this match now.

Stephanie: oh, but daddy, can't Triple H win please...*flutters eyelids*

Vince: Excellent idea Steph. A good point well argued...Triple H it is then.
Tue 22/01/02 at 18:59
Regular
"Where's SR?"
No one mentioned Perry Saturn.
Tue 22/01/02 at 16:14
Regular
"I like cheese"
Heh, nicely done Cong Man, I wonder if we'll ever know what it's really like in there?
Tue 22/01/02 at 15:42
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
:D!!! Good one there Cong. I bet that is what Stephanie really is like. ;-)
Tue 22/01/02 at 13:28
Regular
"..."
Episode one of a when-I-can-be-bothered series...
(The Royal Rumble script meeting)

Vince McMahon: Good Morning gentlemen, I'cve called you here today as we shall be deciding who will win the Royal Rumble match-up and be going to wrestlemania.

Jim Ross: Well, Vince given the current popularity of 'What?' and the excellent form that Stone Cold has been exhibiting lately I think he should be left with kurt Angle in the ring at the end and he should give him a huge Stone Cold Stunner that will catapult him over the top rope and lead to the exciting possibilty of the Rock versus Stone Cold at wrestlemania.

Vince: Thats a good idea Jim and very similar to the lines that I was thinking along, does anybody else have any ideas?

Gerald Brisco: Well boss, I think the time that the Undertaker has at the very top of the business is coming to an end. His heel turn has been succesful and a good win for him at the rumble could set up a nice final title reign starting at Wrestlemania. I think it should come down to him against Kane as the final two, which would set up a feud between these two for the WWF title, which would symbolise the passing of the torch from Undertaker to Kane at the end of his career.

Vince: Not quite what I was thinking Gerald, but a nice idea nonetheless, I will take it under advisement. Paul?

Paul Heyman: Well, down to the sheer impact he has made her in such a short space of time, and the un-fullfilled potentila feud between himself and Jericho, I think Rob Van Dam in the main event at Wrestlemania would be a definite ratings winner.

Vince: You make a good point, but a number of established superstars may feel put out by such a decision. Anyone else have any input?

Pat Patterson: To be honest Vince, I think we should surprise everyone and let one of the returning stars win. I think a Goldust victory would show all pour critics that we are prepared to buck the trend from time to time.

Vince: A very good point Pat, but I'm not sure who I should let win this match now.

Stephanie: oh, but daddy, can't Triple H win please...*flutters eyelids*

Vince: Excellent idea Steph. A good point well argued...Triple H it is then.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.