GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dreamcast bargain 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/01/03 at 14:52
Regular
Go to www.game-network.net, where you can select any 10 Dreamcast games for 50 squid.

Zoinks!
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:27
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
Its best to always read the small print with offers like that! I would hate it, if I had a copy of a game in another language. The list are not that great to be honest. They just look as if that web site just want to 'clear out' their spare stock, which is what they are doing. The top AAA games, have most likely been bought.
Fri 24/01/03 at 04:22
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Here's the smallprint:

"Attention: some games or instructions might not be in English"?

Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear in Italian just wouldn't sound right...

The thing is, 10 games for £50 might sound like a bargain, but shop around in the UK and you can still find new DC games being sold in bargain bins for anything between £2.99 and £5.00.
Thu 23/01/03 at 20:30
Regular
"Remember me?"
ShadowMan, Dead or Alive 2, Toy Story 2, Vigilante 8....

and I'm sure there were some others, too. And it's the kind of offer where, say, you and a friend - or friends - could split the cost between you.
Thu 23/01/03 at 14:31
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Things is though, there's not really all that much on offer that you'd ever really want...

If they threw in Shenmue... Skies of Arcadia.... and Virtua Tennis here-and-there, THEN it'd be worth it!

What did you have your eye on?
Wed 22/01/03 at 14:52
Regular
"Remember me?"
Go to www.game-network.net, where you can select any 10 Dreamcast games for 50 squid.

Zoinks!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.