GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHY DON'T I EVER WIN!?!?!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/01/03 at 19:16
Regular
Why don’t I ever win? Come on, I’ve submitted 3 cheats and I’ve started about 10 different topics all about how crap the Xbox is and none of them have won, GAD is fixed, it’s crap, they just pick people they like and nobody else has a chance to win…

Meka Dragon, I HATE you, you’ve won 35 game, stop hogging them all and let other people have a chance. You go around writing these really good stories and stuff and you win all the time for them. That’s just out of order, you shouldn’t be so greedy. I try really hard but they just favour you because you’re a notable. Stop being so greedy and let other people have a chance…

Can somebody please fix my problem, I’ve written sixty-three crap five liner reviews but my stats only says sixty-two, can you please fix this ASAP as it’s upsetting me…

Where is my game! I ordered it last night and it isn’t here yet, you’re so slow, I’m not buying here in future because there are other places that are faster than you…

I’ve just received my magazine; I’m going to point out all the petty errors to you now! I don’t care if it took you weeks to put it all together, I’m gonna post out to you all those little mistakes and tell you how rubbish you are!

When are you going to update the GAD winners list? It’s 1:15 on a Sunday morning and I want to know if all those crappy topics I started will win me lots of games. Hurry up please! I want to claim GTA because it’s well good with lots of blood and cars…

Why am I not a regular yet? I have done 300 posts and 10,000 words but I want to be a regular because it makes me feel all-important. Update it now because I’m tired of being a newbie…

Can you please ban SHEEPY, he called me a gimp and I’m really upset about it. I told my mummy and she said to tell you. Ban him because I said so…

My review count still hasn’t been increased by one, this is really annoying me now. Don’t you people ever care about your customers!?! FIX IT ASAP!

Can you do a random draw on GAD because it allows lazy gits like me to win games easily, I don’t care if other people put effort into winning. I’m a badly educated idiot with no grammatical skills and I don’t like the way you give prizes to people who can do better than me…

There’s a hacker, he’s using all this hi-tech equipment and he’s taking over all of our PCs, look out before he decides to take over the site and write bad words everywhere! Can you please do something about it though; he’s attacking my MSN and I expect you to be able to sort out the problem!

You are the WORST company every, my review count has been wrong for nearly two days now! I’m NEVER coming here again, you’re just crap, you don’t care about your customers. I’ve had this important problem that needs fixing and you’ve just left it, I’m gonna make a prat out of myself now and go and jump all about screaming because of this…

Why have I been banned?
Wed 22/01/03 at 19:16
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Why don’t I ever win? Come on, I’ve submitted 3 cheats and I’ve started about 10 different topics all about how crap the Xbox is and none of them have won, GAD is fixed, it’s crap, they just pick people they like and nobody else has a chance to win…

Meka Dragon, I HATE you, you’ve won 35 game, stop hogging them all and let other people have a chance. You go around writing these really good stories and stuff and you win all the time for them. That’s just out of order, you shouldn’t be so greedy. I try really hard but they just favour you because you’re a notable. Stop being so greedy and let other people have a chance…

Can somebody please fix my problem, I’ve written sixty-three crap five liner reviews but my stats only says sixty-two, can you please fix this ASAP as it’s upsetting me…

Where is my game! I ordered it last night and it isn’t here yet, you’re so slow, I’m not buying here in future because there are other places that are faster than you…

I’ve just received my magazine; I’m going to point out all the petty errors to you now! I don’t care if it took you weeks to put it all together, I’m gonna post out to you all those little mistakes and tell you how rubbish you are!

When are you going to update the GAD winners list? It’s 1:15 on a Sunday morning and I want to know if all those crappy topics I started will win me lots of games. Hurry up please! I want to claim GTA because it’s well good with lots of blood and cars…

Why am I not a regular yet? I have done 300 posts and 10,000 words but I want to be a regular because it makes me feel all-important. Update it now because I’m tired of being a newbie…

Can you please ban SHEEPY, he called me a gimp and I’m really upset about it. I told my mummy and she said to tell you. Ban him because I said so…

My review count still hasn’t been increased by one, this is really annoying me now. Don’t you people ever care about your customers!?! FIX IT ASAP!

Can you do a random draw on GAD because it allows lazy gits like me to win games easily, I don’t care if other people put effort into winning. I’m a badly educated idiot with no grammatical skills and I don’t like the way you give prizes to people who can do better than me…

There’s a hacker, he’s using all this hi-tech equipment and he’s taking over all of our PCs, look out before he decides to take over the site and write bad words everywhere! Can you please do something about it though; he’s attacking my MSN and I expect you to be able to sort out the problem!

You are the WORST company every, my review count has been wrong for nearly two days now! I’m NEVER coming here again, you’re just crap, you don’t care about your customers. I’ve had this important problem that needs fixing and you’ve just left it, I’m gonna make a prat out of myself now and go and jump all about screaming because of this…

Why have I been banned?
Wed 22/01/03 at 19:19
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Ah yes, tons of these posts now in the Staffy bit.
Absolutely littered.
Wed 22/01/03 at 19:20
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
LOL.

Funny because its true.
Wed 22/01/03 at 20:15
"slightlyshortertagl"
i saw it's a split personality problem.
Wed 22/01/03 at 20:15
"slightlyshortertagl"
say*
Wed 22/01/03 at 20:17
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hehe.

Ditto to Cookie Monsters comment.
Wed 22/01/03 at 20:21
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Heh. Nicely written.

I did one of these AGES ago, about punctuation and grammar etc. All in one paragraph too.

People thought it was my real aility. Backfired. Then I turned to spoofs....

:D
Wed 22/01/03 at 20:31
Regular
"Excommunicated"
This made me laugh
Wed 22/01/03 at 20:48
Regular
"everyone says it"
Erm...

... you gimp.

:D
Wed 22/01/03 at 20:56
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Now that wasn't very nice, was it????
I actually thought Ph11ip went insane.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.