GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"yet another boring ppv by the wwf"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/01/02 at 23:22
Regular
well i go and forke out £14 for what i thought would be one hell of a ppv,but yet again the fans where let down in several departments.

1st- tazz and spike vs the dudleys BORING,
there was no tables involved the moves wernt that good and the match was over to quickyl i thought,the dudleys are better than this,surley the could ov had a great match agaisnt tazz and spike who are also great wrestler and are ov a better standard than this match.

2nd-edge vs william brass nucks,this match was quit entertaining jue to edge who is a great wrestler,but yet again regals part let this match down,carnt the wwf get rid of the brass nuckles story line its vey boring and i didnt enjoy it from the start,this i one of the worst story lines for a heel.

3rd-this was probal one off the funniest matches ive seen,watching to old f**ts trying to wrestle like they used to was a laught,i though rick flair was out of tune,and coulnt pull ov moves very well,and even though vince was pumped up to hell,he still seemd to wrestler worse than rick flair.

4th-i though this was probaly the best match because the rock knows how to turn a ppv around and to electrfy the wwf and its audience,great match shame about jericho cheating to win again.

finally the rumble its self,it was quite a good rumble but no where near as good as it could ov been,just look at the superstars that where init=undertaker,kane,big show,hhh,austin,angle,booker t,rvd,they could ov made it the best rumble ever but no they had to make kane do sumthing amazing like throwning out the big show then get him thrown out straight away,rvd could have made it into a great rumble aswell but they had to have booker t throught him out almost straight away,it was the end that let it down for me having angle hh and mr perfect the last 3.

thats all im gonna say about that.
Wed 23/01/02 at 23:24
Regular
"pro evo fan"
what i mean is,he wreestles simalar to the rock when he first started and his attitued is similar to the rocks,
Wed 23/01/02 at 23:22
Regular
"pro evo fan"
actually i have seen him to a drop kick,when he first started out,befoe he came rocky miavia.
Wed 23/01/02 at 17:46
Regular
"Guess who..."
barker2k wrote:
> AfroJoe wrote:
> Maven has the Droplkick as a finisher. :D

He ain't bad
> for a newbie. Great
> wrestler for a newbie!

i think he may become like
> the rock in the futre,he wrestles abit like the rock,seems to be the same
> build,well will be with abit more training,i think he could become the new rock
> in the futre

Ever seen The Rock do a dropkick?!
Wed 23/01/02 at 17:45
Regular
"Guess who..."
AfroJoe wrote:
> Tazz wrote:
> I would like to point out to you a few faults:

1. I
> executed many brilliant
> different style suplexes during my match AND I won
> it!

2. Vince well had
> control of Ric Flair during the majority of that
> match. Not tuther way round!
> (Seeing Vince all pumped up made me feel like
> Ric Flair needs to take a year off
> for a workout!)

3. Yes, Rock knows
> how to perform a REAL match but for some
> reason, whoever he faces HE NEVER
> WINS! That's a fact! NEVER!! He just brags on
> and on about how he's going
> to win, but if you ask me, he would struggle to gain
> control over Funaki!
> AND he would loose!!

(Could you please spell 'ov'
> correctly. I'm
> beggining to get confused over what your trying to write!)

That stuff you
> just said about the Rock was utter crap! I'm sorry to be so rude but the Rock
> has won on the last 2 RAWs and Smackdowns. He won on RAW last night as well but
> I won't tell you who against or who he was with. And he is a 6 time WWF
> Champion. Jericho beat him with 3 ways of cheating. Not an official
> win.

ROCKY RULES!

Don't get me wrong! Rocky's my favorite wrestler! Just he always disapoints me! Fact is, My match and Rocky's match to me always matters. The rest of them to me are just add on's as far as this thug is concerned. I can't remember the last time Tazz won his match and Rock won his!

Oh yeah, and Jericho's win WAS an official win. It wasn't a fair one. The referee wasn't doing his job, but it was an official win. Jericho's the undisputed champeen and he's a better wrestler than The Rock. Rock'll just have to try a bit harder and then maybe he can EARN his place as a PROPER, WORTHY, main event superstar.
Tue 22/01/02 at 22:53
Regular
"pro evo fan"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Maven has the Droplkick as a finisher. :D

He ain't bad for a newbie. Great
> wrestler for a newbie!

i think he may become like the rock in the futre,he wrestles abit like the rock,seems to be the same build,well will be with abit more training,i think he could become the new rock in the futre
Tue 22/01/02 at 19:30
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Maven has the Droplkick as a finisher. :D

He ain't bad for a newbie. Great wrestler for a newbie!
Tue 22/01/02 at 18:55
Regular
"pro evo fan"
hes got a finisher.its called 3 MINUTES OF FAMEASSER,

WHAT HE DOES IS COMES IN THE RING FALLS ABOUT ABOUT THEN GETS HIT BY A STELL CHAIR.

nah that was a joke,i thin he should have a finisher,he should have al snows snowplough,untill he comes more well known,
Tue 22/01/02 at 18:40
Regular
"Where's SR?"
I didn't see this before but what's wrong with Maven's name. OK it sounds a bit like Raven but it's a decent name. He also needs a finisher.
Tue 22/01/02 at 18:37
Regular
"Where's SR?"
There's too many messages to quote so I won't.

Maven looked like a wrestler in Tough Enough, and he could go onto great things. When Rhyno comes back, they could have a good rivalry going.

The Rock seems to do best in Tag matches on Smackdown, when he can totally destroy Y2J. I don't think he's a brilliant wrestler like Austin or Benoit but he gets the crowd going. I don't think we'll see him at Wrestlemania as he probably won't get to go against Y2J at No Way Out.
Tue 22/01/02 at 18:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Tazz wrote:
> I would like to point out to you a few faults:

1. I executed many brilliant
> different style suplexes during my match AND I won it!

2. Vince well had
> control of Ric Flair during the majority of that match. Not tuther way round!
> (Seeing Vince all pumped up made me feel like Ric Flair needs to take a year off
> for a workout!)

3. Yes, Rock knows how to perform a REAL match but for some
> reason, whoever he faces HE NEVER WINS! That's a fact! NEVER!! He just brags on
> and on about how he's going to win, but if you ask me, he would struggle to gain
> control over Funaki! AND he would loose!!

(Could you please spell 'ov'
> correctly. I'm beggining to get confused over what your trying to write!)

That stuff you just said about the Rock was utter crap! I'm sorry to be so rude but the Rock has won on the last 2 RAWs and Smackdowns. He won on RAW last night as well but I won't tell you who against or who he was with. And he is a 6 time WWF Champion. Jericho beat him with 3 ways of cheating. Not an official win.

ROCKY RULES!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.