GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Soul Calibur 2 release date anyone?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Soul Calibur 2'.
Wed 22/01/03 at 22:30
Regular
Since I haven't had any new fighting games recently since I got into the swing of Bloody Roar (which I'm quite good at now) the only thing that has kept it's flame alight is being able to play it against my friend who is more of a callenge than the computer.
But I want something new, and that something is Soul Calibur 2, but I don't have the proper magazines which enough info on it and when it is due for release in Europe.
That is where you guys in this here Ninty forum come in handy, can you tell me all you know about it and when it's released?
Sun 26/01/03 at 16:13
Regular
GnomeKiller wrote:
> Arcades have pretty ridiculous prices. They could lower the price to
> 50p and they'd still make the same amount of money. I'd have two pop's
> instead. :)

In fact, they'd make more as many people are put off by the extravagant prices.
Sun 26/01/03 at 12:12
"Uzi Lover"
Crazy Taxi in the arcades got alot of money off me. So much that I just walked out the shop and got myself a Dreamcast along with the game.
Sun 26/01/03 at 11:50
Regular
"Link to the Future"
Arcades have pretty ridiculous prices. They could lower the price to 50p and they'd still make the same amount of money. I'd have two pop's instead. :)
Sun 26/01/03 at 10:06
"The Will of D."
Maverick42 wrote:
It's out now in the arcades though, for £1.00 a pop.

What a rip-off.
Sat 25/01/03 at 23:07
Regular
He is. It's been confirmed by the developers.

Oh, and as for the console release, only a sketchy '2003' has been announced. It's out now in the arcades though, for £1.00 a pop.
Sat 25/01/03 at 22:58
"The Will of D."
Anyway I will just have to find out when the game comes out, then play it, then find out how to get the secret charcters, then finally tell everyone whether he is in it or not.
Sat 25/01/03 at 22:52
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Maybe because it was someone else.
Sat 25/01/03 at 22:49
"The Will of D."
gerrid wrote:
> Link?
> You don't know who Link is?

Of course i do, but i haven't seen any pictures to prove that he is link yet. But I did see someone in the CGV mag review that used a big sword, but doesn't look like him.
Sat 25/01/03 at 22:44
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Link?
You don't know who Link is?
Sat 25/01/03 at 22:43
"The Will of D."
I think I have seen this person he looks quite evil and his sword is really hge and it has eyes in it. I am guessing he is the most powerful character in the game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.