GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the worlds questions"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/01/03 at 11:07
Regular
will the sun explode?
what is lifes meaning?
is the president right?
is god real?
is satan real?
who invented santa?
Is santa a homo sexual? Well? Is he? eh? Eh? EH?
IS MURDER A CRIME?
are gays straight?
which is better?
is cheese dangerous?
what is the one true religion?

what is the one true language
Thu 23/01/03 at 11:07
Regular
will the sun explode?
what is lifes meaning?
is the president right?
is god real?
is satan real?
who invented santa?
Is santa a homo sexual? Well? Is he? eh? Eh? EH?
IS MURDER A CRIME?
are gays straight?
which is better?
is cheese dangerous?
what is the one true religion?

what is the one true language
Thu 23/01/03 at 11:09
"slightlyshortertagl"
Muppet.
Thu 23/01/03 at 16:50
Regular
""To the pub...""
1)will the sun explode?
2)what is lifes meaning?
3)is the president right?
4)is god real?
5)is satan real?
6)who invented santa?
7)Is santa a homo sexual? Well? Is he? eh? Eh? EH?
8)IS MURDER A CRIME?
9)are gays straight?
10)which is better?
11)is cheese dangerous?
12)what is the one true religion?
13)what is the one true language?

answers
---------------------

1)No its a gigantic ball of gas burning away at a unthinkable speed it will just eventually disapear.

2)Lifes meaning is whatever you want it to be don't spend to long trying to work it out though otherwise you won't have a life.

3)What president right about what ? if your talking about any american president then the answer is no.

4)its up to the individual on this one i personally don't belive in any god/gods people have had plenty of time to prove hes real still no evidence and besides if he made us who made him and so on.

5)this is in your head also who is satan whoever wrote the bible obviously made god and satan 2 main characters does'nt mean their real if i went back and replaced the bible with starwars would we belive that starwars was real now ?

6)plain and simply who cares ?

7)if you want him to be but keep it to yourself.

8)Obviously

9)Obviously not but then again can you define "straight" ? but being gay is not natural as some people say it is do you see animals who have been around long before us doing gay things ? answer no therefore its only humans that started this strange phenominom is it becasue people are the most intelligent animals on the planet well not really how is it intelligent to have sex with someone the same gender as you ?

10)Out of what ?

11)Yep everything is dangerous one way or another "Trust Nothing" not even cheese.

12)None Religion sucks it is supposed to be peaceful but actually religion is a cause of alot of wars etc.

13)None.
Thu 23/01/03 at 17:27
Regular
"BOSE"
lol. i agree alot with you there.

when you were saying about the cheese being dangerous i automaticly thought about what they said about the penny:

if you droped a penny off the iffle tower, it could put a big dent in the floor or kill someone if it hit them on the head. so, is cheese dangerous? it depends on it's size and weight.

the last question, something about what is natural language? the only thing i can think of is the natural language is what Adam and Eve first spoke.
Thu 23/01/03 at 20:29
Regular
jon_smith wrote:
> will the sun explode?

Eventually, it will emplode, burn out, or be destroyed. To say it will explode is incorrect terminology.

> what is lifes meaning?

To reproduce. Or, alternatively, 42.

> is the president right?

Is he wrong?

> is god real?
> is satan real?

Are we real?

> who invented santa?

Santa was St Nick, in France, who gave presents to children at Christmas. Or so the story goes. According to Coca-Cola, they designed his 'image', but that's a lie.

> Is santa a homo sexual? Well? Is he? eh? Eh? EH?

Is that some kind of sick fantasy?

> IS MURDER A CRIME?

Of course it is you sad little man.

> are gays straight?

In terms of the law, usually. In terms of sexual orientation, then no.

> which is better?

The best one.

> is cheese dangerous?

Is it attached to a bomb?

> what is the one true religion?

Jedi Knight.

> what is the one true language

The language of lurve.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.