GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Master Sexay (Ant) vs. Chuck Palumbo (Big Slow)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/01/02 at 20:13
Regular
Hello and welcome to SR Arena as we have Chuck Palumbo (Big Slow), a man who thinks he is sexy, versus a man who goes by the name of sexy, Grand Master Sexay (Ant)!

“TURN IT UP” The crowd go wild as Grand Master Sexay comes dancing out on stage, with fellow Too Cool member, Scotty 2 Hotty!

Chuck’s music hits as he and Billy Gunn make their way down the ramp, followed by a chant of boos.

Timmy White rings the bell as Chuck moves straight in at GMS. Chuck whips GMS into the ropes, and locks in the sleeper hold! GMS is loosing his energy seconds into the match. GMS reverses an Irish whip into one of his own, and Scotty grabs Chuck’s leg, tripping him in the process. Billy Gunn has got into the ring. He starts pounding on GMS, a sets him up for The One and Only. WHAM!! Billy slams GMS to the canvas, and Chuck goes for the cover…1…2…3. It’s over. A controversial victory to say the least.

Scotty grabs the mic and challenges Chuck to come back and face GMS like a man. Billy takes a mic from the stage area and says to Too Cool, “We’re more man then you will ever be”, and in saying that, flexes his biceps and taunts Too Cool.

“CAN YOU DIG IT, SUCKA” Booker T’s music hits as he and the Phat Man, Rikishi, make their way to the stage and beneath the Titantron. Rikishi grabs the mic from the grasp of Billy. “ Hey, I’ve had my ups and downs with these guys to know well enough not to mess. Chuck, you have to choices. You can either walk down that ring and face GMS, or get you’re a$# whipped down this ramp and force me to back that a$# up. If you have the balls, you’d face a Light-Heavyweight like a MAN”

Chuck sprints down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope and into the ring. I guess he didn’t want anything to do with Rikishi’s behind! GMS whips Chuck into the ropes and slams him down. He’s climbing the top turnbuckle for what can only mean one thing. Yes, the goggles are on, and it’s the HIP HOP DROP! GMS has just finished Chuck with the Hip Hop Drop! 1…2…3. Yes, GMS has won. Billy Gunn goes to attack Scotty 2 Hotty outside the ring, but is stopped by GMS, who is fighting him through the arena, and in the crowd!

Scotty has ceased the opportunity to set Chuck up for the Worm. W…O…R…M, whoo, whoo, whoo…and oh no, Booker T has just super kicked Scotty. Chuck is trying to fight Rikishi, but he gets whipped into the corner. Oh no, you know what’s coming next. STINKFACE. Rikishi has just delivered the Stink face. Booker T finishes with a SPINEROONI, as he and the Phat Man stand tall at the end of this epic bout!

Your winner, Grand Master Sexay (Ant)!
---------------------------------------------------------

Well-done Ant, unlucky Big Slow!

No one was a winner here, except for Booker T and Rikishi, members of Team D-X.
Tue 22/01/02 at 22:56
Regular
"pro evo fan"
great match there devil,i like the intoduction of dx,it put a great edge to the storyline.
Tue 22/01/02 at 18:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
J@CK@$#/T-DEVIL wrote:
> Firstly, the interferance was after the match, and I thought that it would be
> cool to have D-X standing tall. The length of it made it more tense for Burnout.
> Good match?? Bad match?? Shall I give up while I'm ahead. NOOO. WHY?? Because
> I'm finally a Regular!! YIPPEE, YIPPIE!!!!!!!!

Try and extend the matches just a bit and you will be a great writer for the Forum.
Tue 22/01/02 at 18:15
Regular
Good match for your debut match needs extending though but otherwise great!
Tue 22/01/02 at 16:38
Regular
Firstly, the interferance was after the match, and I thought that it would be cool to have D-X standing tall. The length of it made it more tense for Burnout. Good match?? Bad match?? Shall I give up while I'm ahead. NOOO. WHY?? Because I'm finally a Regular!! YIPPEE, YIPPIE!!!!!!!!
Tue 22/01/02 at 09:03
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ant wrote:
> Heh, good debut match there Jackass, even better that I won in the end.

I
> liked the use of Rikishi, just try to keep off the interferences in some
> matches. {:)

Oh yeah, and the in-ring action was good as well, nicely
> described. Perhaps make it a bit longer next time too, but it was good for a
> first match. Nice one.

I agree with all that you said there... especially the Rikishi bit. :-)
Mon 21/01/02 at 23:07
Regular
"I like cheese"
Heh, good debut match there Jackass, even better that I won in the end.

I liked the use of Rikishi, just try to keep off the interferences in some matches. {:)

Oh yeah, and the in-ring action was good as well, nicely described. Perhaps make it a bit longer next time too, but it was good for a first match. Nice one.
Mon 21/01/02 at 20:23
"©opy Right™"
It was a good m,atch but is was quite short.
Mon 21/01/02 at 20:13
Regular
Hello and welcome to SR Arena as we have Chuck Palumbo (Big Slow), a man who thinks he is sexy, versus a man who goes by the name of sexy, Grand Master Sexay (Ant)!

“TURN IT UP” The crowd go wild as Grand Master Sexay comes dancing out on stage, with fellow Too Cool member, Scotty 2 Hotty!

Chuck’s music hits as he and Billy Gunn make their way down the ramp, followed by a chant of boos.

Timmy White rings the bell as Chuck moves straight in at GMS. Chuck whips GMS into the ropes, and locks in the sleeper hold! GMS is loosing his energy seconds into the match. GMS reverses an Irish whip into one of his own, and Scotty grabs Chuck’s leg, tripping him in the process. Billy Gunn has got into the ring. He starts pounding on GMS, a sets him up for The One and Only. WHAM!! Billy slams GMS to the canvas, and Chuck goes for the cover…1…2…3. It’s over. A controversial victory to say the least.

Scotty grabs the mic and challenges Chuck to come back and face GMS like a man. Billy takes a mic from the stage area and says to Too Cool, “We’re more man then you will ever be”, and in saying that, flexes his biceps and taunts Too Cool.

“CAN YOU DIG IT, SUCKA” Booker T’s music hits as he and the Phat Man, Rikishi, make their way to the stage and beneath the Titantron. Rikishi grabs the mic from the grasp of Billy. “ Hey, I’ve had my ups and downs with these guys to know well enough not to mess. Chuck, you have to choices. You can either walk down that ring and face GMS, or get you’re a$# whipped down this ramp and force me to back that a$# up. If you have the balls, you’d face a Light-Heavyweight like a MAN”

Chuck sprints down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope and into the ring. I guess he didn’t want anything to do with Rikishi’s behind! GMS whips Chuck into the ropes and slams him down. He’s climbing the top turnbuckle for what can only mean one thing. Yes, the goggles are on, and it’s the HIP HOP DROP! GMS has just finished Chuck with the Hip Hop Drop! 1…2…3. Yes, GMS has won. Billy Gunn goes to attack Scotty 2 Hotty outside the ring, but is stopped by GMS, who is fighting him through the arena, and in the crowd!

Scotty has ceased the opportunity to set Chuck up for the Worm. W…O…R…M, whoo, whoo, whoo…and oh no, Booker T has just super kicked Scotty. Chuck is trying to fight Rikishi, but he gets whipped into the corner. Oh no, you know what’s coming next. STINKFACE. Rikishi has just delivered the Stink face. Booker T finishes with a SPINEROONI, as he and the Phat Man stand tall at the end of this epic bout!

Your winner, Grand Master Sexay (Ant)!
---------------------------------------------------------

Well-done Ant, unlucky Big Slow!

No one was a winner here, except for Booker T and Rikishi, members of Team D-X.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.