GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BEST GAME EVER?!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/01/03 at 16:43
Regular
What do you think has been or is the best game you've EVER played?
Sat 25/01/03 at 15:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Can't decide between either FF7 or Sensible World Of Soccer so i'll just choose both :)
Fri 24/01/03 at 22:21
okay devro stuff don,t waist money to buy thesame stuff because substance they just changed bombs can u believe olga was there peter stillman fo christ sake don,t get it they turned it upside down this time it was the patriots and liquid(bigbboss and snake) don't waist ur cash u will fight giant soldiers no more metalgear ray it,s useless
Fri 24/01/03 at 22:06
Regular
"Woah dude!"
The original Tomb Raider did so much for me it's untrue.

The rush i got from seeing the T-Rex for the first time was one of those monumental things in my life that i'll never forget.

I kid you not, it was that memorable.

Fantastic, nothing has ever come close since.Good games have come and gone, but those feelings of greatness will never be attained again.

Sad but true.
Fri 24/01/03 at 22:03
"Wa-wa-west"
hypolk wrote:
> welli say i can,t forget mgs 2 sons of liberty

good graphics, yes. great gameplay, yes. Let down unfortunately by a really boring and stupid story and the most annoying lead character ever spawned.

'It was all the Patriots'
'The Patriots?'
*nods head* 'the Patriots'

and we didn't even get any fun stuff afterwards, all the wigs and camo weren't worth it.
Thank god for Substance, can't wait.
Fri 24/01/03 at 21:56
welli say i can,t forget mgs 2 sons of liberty
Fri 24/01/03 at 21:43
"Wa-wa-west"
I have loads of favorite games, but FF7, GTA:3 and Vice City and Timesplitters 2 are my fave PS games. Most of my faves are on GameCube though.
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:52
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> I 'think' Final Fantasy VII was my favourite game of all time, but the
> mists of time can do wonderful things. If I booted it up today I'd
> probably think it was cack having played FFX for the last few
> months.

I decided to play through FF7 again recently did it in around 50 hours. I still love it, however i have yet to play FFX only a demo and it seemed OK.
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:49
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
R-107 wrote:
> it has either got to be one of the final fantasys, or this really old
> game called golden axe - most fun I ever had!

You just reminded me about Golden Axe and you are right that game was great think i have it on Amiga.
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:46
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I 'think' Final Fantasy VII was my favourite game of all time, but the mists of time can do wonderful things. If I booted it up today I'd probably think it was cack having played FFX for the last few months.

My best game EVER though, EVER EVER, was the first time I ever beat my Grandad at Draughts when I was about 8 years old. (It was a tough game, and I got to find out what a sore loser acts like when they're 80 years old and never been beaten before, it's not a pretty sight).
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:36
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
yeah i think it could possibly be sonic - as long as it is that one where player 2 gets to control tails!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.