GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"your life in games so far!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/01/03 at 19:56
Regular
tell the world or everyone here you life long gaming storty and w'ell try not to fall asleap (i hope)so chat away dudes and dudets
Thu 23/01/03 at 19:56
"OUCH! AAARGH!"
tell the world or everyone here you life long gaming storty and w'ell try not to fall asleap (i hope)so chat away dudes and dudets
Thu 23/01/03 at 19:59
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Even your name is wrong.
Thu 23/01/03 at 20:51
Regular
"Remember me?"
Hey gerrid... maybe if we put his "posts" through that language translator thingy, they might make sense?

Altogether now....

RIVER BASIN!
Thu 23/01/03 at 21:18
Regular
"bit of a brain"
"so-called the world or all here it the long game of life storty and ell of W attempt ', not to fall asleap (the types and dudets the causerie of you leave yourself of the hope)so of the I "

That is from english to french to german to english to italian to english again.
Thu 23/01/03 at 21:21
Regular
"Remember me?"
And makes for sense than it originally did. :-D
Thu 23/01/03 at 21:23
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Agreed and they have more of a understanding than the river basin.
Thu 23/01/03 at 21:26
Regular
"Remember me?"
*far more sense

Bloody hell, how embarrassing!
Thu 23/01/03 at 21:27
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Mine was an italian english translation.
Good times.
Thu 23/01/03 at 22:25
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
If you look closely you see theres a joke in that text Gerrid and Darky..

Yes anyway.. My life in gaming.. *thinks*

Started off being me a this.. Home Computer which only did programming. i somehow learnt that C:/ Was something Different to A:/... Cool eh?
Then Came along Windows 93 was it? Changed everything. They way we did stuff on a computer e.g. type without Programming. (thank you Bill gates)!!

Anyway, Then i upgraded too Windows 98, By then i had a few games that at the time seemed impossible, but now far too simple. :) Then i got my Nintendo 64, My first ever conolse it was believe it or not :p I a brilliant time with Nintendo 64.. Blah Blah... Had bought around 30 games in total in the end and never forget it :'(

Then my little brother got a Dreamcast, Found some of the greatest games ever on that :D (Phantasy Star Online, Shemue etc.) And Also got the PSone... had a few crappy games with that, Never got to buy any of the Good titles in the end. PS2 Came along... I love it, Great Games. Really!

Windows 98... broke down... Had to wait for a new computer for a year. You During that time i haddn't really played any games at all. I went out to play Football unstop. Got Windows Xp with a new PC and Warcraft 3 + Qauke 3 :D Great 2 games trust me! Last of all. The Gamecube.

I've only had 4-5 games on it so far and loving it. Thats right. "I'm lovin' it lovin' it lovin" alot :D (Sorry)

And what a boring post this has been? eh. Sehr.
Fri 24/01/03 at 09:29
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Mine started out with a Atari 512 SE when I was 5/6 back in 1988. Then I got a Master System when I was in Middle School year 6. Then a SNES back when Donkey Kong Country just came out. 1996 saw me getting a PS1 for christmas. 1997 got a PC played some games on that, also got a N64. On the release of the Dreamcast I got that, then got PS2 on release. Xbox on release and then a GameCube this August.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.