GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mark of Kri game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mark of Kri'.
Thu 23/01/03 at 20:14
Regular
Has anyone else seen this?

It looks totally kick arson. Its featured on last months edition of OPS2M.

I've read a few reviews and the majority of people gave it 7 or above. It looks like an ordinary diseny game but with a mature rating. It well deserves it aswell, as you can dismember people and all sorts. Basically it looks like my type of game.

If you've seen it, are you gonna get it?
Fri 24/01/03 at 11:44
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
oh yeah theres loadsa weapons including a 1st person mode Bow and Arrow.

The fighting system works very smoothly and it says you can pull of all types of combos and moves as it's the system where you press the corresponding button to the enemy. i.e X or O.
Fri 24/01/03 at 11:35
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
There's meant to be a playable demo in next month's OPSM2 (Issue 31). The rolling video in this issue looked quite good. Lou Role has a valid point though, unless they allow you to add more moves or weapons later on in the game, chopping baddies up can get very repetitive if that's all the gameplay there is over the 40 hours or so lifespan that most games offer these days.
Fri 24/01/03 at 11:29
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
who cares about repetetivenes, you can chop people up good.
Thu 23/01/03 at 21:38
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Yea, Ive seen this too, doesn't look to bad.

But I reckon it could become repetitive very quickly.
Thu 23/01/03 at 20:24
Regular
It looks like a string of pre-rendered special moves.

Woooooh! indeed. :-|
Thu 23/01/03 at 20:14
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Has anyone else seen this?

It looks totally kick arson. Its featured on last months edition of OPS2M.

I've read a few reviews and the majority of people gave it 7 or above. It looks like an ordinary diseny game but with a mature rating. It well deserves it aswell, as you can dismember people and all sorts. Basically it looks like my type of game.

If you've seen it, are you gonna get it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.