GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The One"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/01/02 at 16:01
Regular
Does anyone know when its gonna realease it in uk
Tue 22/01/02 at 18:33
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> I'm aware that it's not a word, it just sounds good. Any 'word' with mental in
> is alright in my book. Like environmental. Or those crazy Afghan
> fundamentalists.

I kind of know what you mean, in that fundamental and environmental sound very clever, well thought up and also are very easy on the tongue. Why DO they call you Nerdy Robocop?
Tue 22/01/02 at 17:52
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I'm aware that it's not a word, it just sounds good. Any 'word' with mental in is alright in my book. Like environmental. Or those crazy Afghan fundamentalists.
Tue 22/01/02 at 17:51
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> My new favourite word is now 'interdimental'.

For a nerdy robocop, you are entertained very easily! :P I just looked in the dictionary and "interdimental" is not even a real word, but neither is Nerdy :)
Tue 22/01/02 at 17:47
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
My new favourite word is now 'interdimental'.
Tue 22/01/02 at 16:09
Regular
"Untamed Fist Of Sin"
The film 'The One' its the new Jet Li film where he has a different person looking like him but much faster and more powerful and the Jet li has try and stop in these interdimental worlds
Mon 21/01/02 at 20:31
Regular
Who release what?on what?
stupido mucho
Mon 21/01/02 at 16:01
Regular
"Untamed Fist Of Sin"
Does anyone know when its gonna realease it in uk

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.