GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"An Hactual Game Idea"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/01/03 at 09:52
Regular
Alright now check dis, since Ali G has became massive, especially wiv his film that has just come out on der ver der, me cannot understand why deir isn't a game containing the great Jamaican...so me has to ask...Is it because he is black?

An Ali G game would so so wicked, what? The story line need only be as simple as he needs to find his b***h....'Ma Julie'....as he is in desperate need of some loving, but she as been kidnapped by the East Staines Massive. The East Staines Massive's ransom is that they want the West Staines Massive to hand over control of the KFC in Eggham high Street, and only when this has been agrred will they free ya Julie. But you, as Ali G, ain't gonna go down like this (!!), you're here to fight with honour, integrity and slippers.

The game could take a side scrolling beat 'em up format, where you have to beat up rival gang members along the way, as you battle through the 'hood' of Staines. You will have special moves such as your finger flick and being able to smack people with....get this....ya slippers aiiii. But what is gonna make the game so good is that along the way there will be power ups, the first will be in the shape of an Ali G outfit which for example will change your outfit to give you 20 seconds on invincibility. The second will be a AK-47 which'll allow you to blow dem gangsters away, while the third will be bargin buckets of chikan, me like the chikan, me want the chikan...ahem, which'll replace your energy levels. The look of the bad guys will range from anything from gangsters of rival gangs, to botty boys, to woman with whips, and women in Bikkinis that'll just try and seduce you - whilst each end of level boss will be one of the East Staines Massive.

Along each level you need to collect as many Marijuana plants as you can as, if you collect 50 by the time you complete a level, you are thrust into Ali G's yellow Renault 5 GT Turbo, where you have to race another Member of the East Staines Massive around Staines...should you manage to beat him you will be awarded, extra points....and collect so many points by the time you free ya Julie and you will also save the John Nikey Leisure Centre....yes...oh yes!

For this type of game the soundtracks would have to be constructed of very apt music, for which the following should meet all requirements:

Freak It Baby - Another Level
Gangsters Paradise - Coolio
Lets Talk About Sex - Salt 'N' Pepper
Mr Boombastic - Shaggy
Mr Lover Man - Shabba
I Wanna Sex You Up - Colour Me Bad

I would obviously expect there to be some media hype that this type of game is glamorising drugs, and shooting people, but then to those people I say dis "Heastbenders is doing drugs and guns all the time...me is just showing them the right way to use dem so dey only use them when confronted by Mr Wimpy and Ronald McDonald (who would also make great end of level bosses), they can say NO!...the Kernel is the only one who makes decent fries wif me chikan"

And wif every copy of the game that is bought der should be £1 given to Africa, to help 'em wif da debt....let's keep it real...lets keep it massive!
Sat 01/02/03 at 18:20
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Balderix wrote:
> is this totally orignal or have i heard this before
>
> Hmm

It's all 100% orig and worthy of the win methinks!
Fri 31/01/03 at 17:07
Regular
"smelly boxers"
is this totally orignal or have i heard this before

Hmm
Tue 28/01/03 at 19:13
Congrats man, you deserve it man with this great idea!
Mon 27/01/03 at 20:05
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
great
damn you though
i was actually thinking of posting a game based on ali g
guess ill have to post one on Robot Chicken: The Chicken From The Future
Sat 25/01/03 at 20:50
This is Genius!
Fri 24/01/03 at 09:52
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Alright now check dis, since Ali G has became massive, especially wiv his film that has just come out on der ver der, me cannot understand why deir isn't a game containing the great Jamaican...so me has to ask...Is it because he is black?

An Ali G game would so so wicked, what? The story line need only be as simple as he needs to find his b***h....'Ma Julie'....as he is in desperate need of some loving, but she as been kidnapped by the East Staines Massive. The East Staines Massive's ransom is that they want the West Staines Massive to hand over control of the KFC in Eggham high Street, and only when this has been agrred will they free ya Julie. But you, as Ali G, ain't gonna go down like this (!!), you're here to fight with honour, integrity and slippers.

The game could take a side scrolling beat 'em up format, where you have to beat up rival gang members along the way, as you battle through the 'hood' of Staines. You will have special moves such as your finger flick and being able to smack people with....get this....ya slippers aiiii. But what is gonna make the game so good is that along the way there will be power ups, the first will be in the shape of an Ali G outfit which for example will change your outfit to give you 20 seconds on invincibility. The second will be a AK-47 which'll allow you to blow dem gangsters away, while the third will be bargin buckets of chikan, me like the chikan, me want the chikan...ahem, which'll replace your energy levels. The look of the bad guys will range from anything from gangsters of rival gangs, to botty boys, to woman with whips, and women in Bikkinis that'll just try and seduce you - whilst each end of level boss will be one of the East Staines Massive.

Along each level you need to collect as many Marijuana plants as you can as, if you collect 50 by the time you complete a level, you are thrust into Ali G's yellow Renault 5 GT Turbo, where you have to race another Member of the East Staines Massive around Staines...should you manage to beat him you will be awarded, extra points....and collect so many points by the time you free ya Julie and you will also save the John Nikey Leisure Centre....yes...oh yes!

For this type of game the soundtracks would have to be constructed of very apt music, for which the following should meet all requirements:

Freak It Baby - Another Level
Gangsters Paradise - Coolio
Lets Talk About Sex - Salt 'N' Pepper
Mr Boombastic - Shaggy
Mr Lover Man - Shabba
I Wanna Sex You Up - Colour Me Bad

I would obviously expect there to be some media hype that this type of game is glamorising drugs, and shooting people, but then to those people I say dis "Heastbenders is doing drugs and guns all the time...me is just showing them the right way to use dem so dey only use them when confronted by Mr Wimpy and Ronald McDonald (who would also make great end of level bosses), they can say NO!...the Kernel is the only one who makes decent fries wif me chikan"

And wif every copy of the game that is bought der should be £1 given to Africa, to help 'em wif da debt....let's keep it real...lets keep it massive!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.