GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shenmue 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Shenmue 2'.
Fri 24/01/03 at 20:57
Regular
Does anyone know when is Shenmue 2 is coming out to stores like Game in the UK?
I think it was supposed to come out sometimes this month but I don't actually think its gonna...
Mon 27/01/03 at 14:09
Regular
Even though I've played Shenmue 1 & 2 many times on the Dreamcast, I'll still be getting Shenmue 2 on the Xbox as a kind of warm-up for Shenmue 3.
Sun 26/01/03 at 19:59
Regular
I hope loads of people buy this game and give it a chance.In my opinion it is 1 of the best games ever.
The other night I had 3 friends over my house (1 was already an XBOX owner and the other 2 were considering getting one)and none of them knew what SHENMUE was.They all thought it sounded rubbish,so I put on my Good old Dreamcast and stuck on SHENMUE and they were hooked.They all said they're gettin SHENMUE 2 on XBOX.
My point is that I hope people don't pick up the box and say"Shenmue,well that sounds Rubbish"
:)
Sat 25/01/03 at 23:54
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It's much better than Shenmue. In every aspect.
Sat 25/01/03 at 23:21
Regular
It is coming out because in xbm mag and special reserve they have it.It looks awesome.I will get it if it is like Shenmue!
Fri 24/01/03 at 21:14
Regular
March as far as I am aware.

Great game, completed the Dreamcast Version twice and I would rate it as the best game ever and next to that I would put Shenmue 1! I will be picking up this game on the Xbox purely and simply for the Dolby Digital 5.1 and little improvements that a big Shenmue fan like myself will enjoy.
Fri 24/01/03 at 20:58
Regular
I'm not sure, Next month I think.

Fantastic looking game in my opinion!
Fri 24/01/03 at 20:57
Does anyone know when is Shenmue 2 is coming out to stores like Game in the UK?
I think it was supposed to come out sometimes this month but I don't actually think its gonna...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.