GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Megaman: The Child Is Not My Son"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'MegaMan x6'.
Fri 24/01/03 at 22:18
Regular
Capcom's MegaMan was today at the centre of the biggest paternity row to hit the world of gaming since the parentage of Baby Mario was questioned, when he claimed that Mega Baby (pictured) is not his son, and he want's nothing to do with it.

The mother of the child Serena Rothman had always claimed that Mega Man is the father though. "Look at my boy, look at the helmet it was born with, can he really deny that it is his child?"

However Mega Man, known as Rock Man in Japan, claims to have never met the woman. "It can't be mine, I've never met the lass! If I had blood I'd happily donate a sample to prove the child isn't mine, but I'm a sodding robot! Come to think about it, I don't even have sexual organs"

However, not all believe him. "Well that's typical of a man, making excuses like that. He can't be trusted, look at him, he's the sort that would smooth-talk you into bed, use all of different gadgets and add-ons on you, then kick you out in the middle of the night." Said Leslie Munch, a butch feminist, and spot-welder from Stoke.

Mega Man's creator and friend Dr Light was able to shed a little 'Light' on the whole matter. "I can't help but feel that Wily was involved" He said, before being laughed out of the arena. Upon his return he continued his defence of Mega Man "I believe that a certain evil Doctor whose name I shall not repeat could be responsible for this whole mess. Perhaps he has created a clone of Mega Man, and sent it out to impregnate impressionable young women. When this Mega Baby, and possible future Mega Baby's grow to a certain age they will be called upon by their creator to destroy the world!"

Currently the situation is at a standstill, as Miss Rothman refuses to have her child incinerated to put a stop to possible evil, claiming that the real Mega Man was responsible, and the child will grow up only to do good.

Upon hearing Doctor Light’s revelations ProtoMan, brother of MegaMan, offered to solve the problem. “I’ve taken out all sorts of robots before, and if Wily is indeed responsible for creating babies, then I’ll happily go out and shoot their faces off. We’ll get hold of Wily, and stop his fiendish plot from going off.”
Sun 26/01/03 at 08:58
Regular
MegaMan and his Metal Gear Solid.
Sat 25/01/03 at 21:55
Regular
ah, of course, now I can see it, I think, was it the guy at the end when you run along not doing anything (except running) for twenty minutes?
Sat 25/01/03 at 21:54
"Uzi Lover"
Cool baby.

I read this when you posted it, but like many other stuff I didn't reply and just read.

I done that once for about six months and never posted a single thing. Weird.
Sat 25/01/03 at 21:52
Regular
"not dead"
maddmun wrote:
> Heh, crazy.
> I can't put a face to Dr Light though, but then again, I've only ever
> played Megaman on the NES, and that was years ago.
> Funny indeed

As it was on the NES he didn't have a face as such, just a smudge of pink...
Sat 25/01/03 at 21:48
Regular
Heh, crazy.
I can't put a face to Dr Light though, but then again, I've only ever played Megaman on the NES, and that was years ago.
Funny indeed
Sat 25/01/03 at 21:45
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Heh, fantastic Meka.
Gid stuff
Sat 25/01/03 at 21:45
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
When you see posts with 2 or 3 replies that were written 'yesterday' you dont usually read them, at least I dont. However this was good and im glad I read it :-)
Sat 25/01/03 at 21:43
Regular
"not dead"
Asher D wrote:
> Ho ho. Brilliant.
>
> Not nice to see the crap in this forum getting more viewing than this,
> though.

glad you liked it. Thanks for taking the time to comment.

It really is quite sad that I got 5 replies as 'Murder She' asking people to quote me...

By the way, I stuck this story up on my website, and added a picture of the MegaBaby...

www.when-consoles-attack.co.uk/news17.php
Sat 25/01/03 at 19:07
Regular
Ho ho. Brilliant.

Not nice to see the crap in this forum getting more viewing than this, though.
Fri 24/01/03 at 22:18
Regular
"not dead"
Capcom's MegaMan was today at the centre of the biggest paternity row to hit the world of gaming since the parentage of Baby Mario was questioned, when he claimed that Mega Baby (pictured) is not his son, and he want's nothing to do with it.

The mother of the child Serena Rothman had always claimed that Mega Man is the father though. "Look at my boy, look at the helmet it was born with, can he really deny that it is his child?"

However Mega Man, known as Rock Man in Japan, claims to have never met the woman. "It can't be mine, I've never met the lass! If I had blood I'd happily donate a sample to prove the child isn't mine, but I'm a sodding robot! Come to think about it, I don't even have sexual organs"

However, not all believe him. "Well that's typical of a man, making excuses like that. He can't be trusted, look at him, he's the sort that would smooth-talk you into bed, use all of different gadgets and add-ons on you, then kick you out in the middle of the night." Said Leslie Munch, a butch feminist, and spot-welder from Stoke.

Mega Man's creator and friend Dr Light was able to shed a little 'Light' on the whole matter. "I can't help but feel that Wily was involved" He said, before being laughed out of the arena. Upon his return he continued his defence of Mega Man "I believe that a certain evil Doctor whose name I shall not repeat could be responsible for this whole mess. Perhaps he has created a clone of Mega Man, and sent it out to impregnate impressionable young women. When this Mega Baby, and possible future Mega Baby's grow to a certain age they will be called upon by their creator to destroy the world!"

Currently the situation is at a standstill, as Miss Rothman refuses to have her child incinerated to put a stop to possible evil, claiming that the real Mega Man was responsible, and the child will grow up only to do good.

Upon hearing Doctor Light’s revelations ProtoMan, brother of MegaMan, offered to solve the problem. “I’ve taken out all sorts of robots before, and if Wily is indeed responsible for creating babies, then I’ll happily go out and shoot their faces off. We’ll get hold of Wily, and stop his fiendish plot from going off.”

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.