GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the sims for ps2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims'.
Sat 25/01/03 at 08:31
Regular
when i first heard about the sims for ps2 i had ideas what it would be like, but now i've played on it it's not all that good and is the same as the pc really.

I love the sim's and this was a major letdown to me don't get me wrong, i like it but it's just so normal. If they bring exe out for it i hope they do things like unleashed with pets but they should be more options to do on it. and they should even make sim city 5 for ps2, but i'm only 1 serious gamer,so you try it yourself from special reserve (recommended)

overall for all you sim's lovers there is not much difference for ps2 sim's and the pc version
Sat 25/01/03 at 09:01
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Sat 25/01/03 at 09:01
my sim's is supposed to be the best american game
Sat 25/01/03 at 09:00
hi wwat u been doin on the sim's
Sat 25/01/03 at 08:39
yo i've just been playin on sim's 4 ps2 and the best thing is the controls are easy.
Sat 25/01/03 at 08:31
when i first heard about the sims for ps2 i had ideas what it would be like, but now i've played on it it's not all that good and is the same as the pc really.

I love the sim's and this was a major letdown to me don't get me wrong, i like it but it's just so normal. If they bring exe out for it i hope they do things like unleashed with pets but they should be more options to do on it. and they should even make sim city 5 for ps2, but i'm only 1 serious gamer,so you try it yourself from special reserve (recommended)

overall for all you sim's lovers there is not much difference for ps2 sim's and the pc version

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.