GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"January Sales coming to an End!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/01/03 at 09:16
Regular
Since the sales have nearly ended, what good bargains have you found. We should then see how much certain retailers put them up by after xmas. (I have a certain GAMEs shop in mind) So what did you find, post here or email me
[email protected]
thanks
Tue 28/01/03 at 10:50
"Uzi Lover"
I was told of another bargain yesterday, thanks for that.

So hopefully tonight, or soon, I hsall be ordering Extreme G 3 and NHL Hitz 2003 both for the price of £14.99.

That's under £30 kids.

Bargain.
Tue 28/01/03 at 10:48
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I haven't picked up any games in the January Sales.

I've had a look around, seen a few at good prices, but instead decided to spent my money on other things; like CD's, for example.

I do wish I'd have got Eternal Darkness for £20 when I saw it though...
Never mind, I'll just claim it as my GAD Prize instead then! :D

I saw some good prices at Gamestation at the start of the month. Contacted them with the intention of buying 3 new GC games for something like £60, only to find out that they'd jacked their prices back-up again by another £10!!

You can't trust these guys!!
Bloody northeners!

My mum also picked up a GameCube for my cousin.
The 3 games (THPS 3, Staw Wars: Rogue Leader, and WWE X8) only came to £30-each - despite the fact that they were clearly labelled with other prices, and that THPS3 was actually a brand-new game thrown-in with the used ones! Hehehe...! :D

The console itself was only about £80 used too, and she brought some other stuff too to go with it for a great price - even if most of it was used.
Mon 27/01/03 at 22:34
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> Could've got Super Monkey Ball for £24.99 from CA Games, but I
> picked up Pikmin for £37.99 instead.
>
> Bargain. :-D

You are joking? It's £17.99 on play.com!
Mon 27/01/03 at 19:31
Regular
Tom - Have you got a Gamecube?

Also, On a non nintendo related topic, I got: -

Project Gotham Racing (Xbox) - £29.98
Morrowind (Xbox) - £35.99

In the sales.
Mon 27/01/03 at 18:57
Regular
I ordered Reign of Fire and Red Card Soccer, £15 each :-)
Mon 27/01/03 at 18:08
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
*looks at pikimin £19.99 advert in Argos*

Hmm
Mon 27/01/03 at 17:53
Regular
"Whatever!"
Got Turok Evolution for £14.99 - Really enjoying it, its not at all bad!
Mon 27/01/03 at 17:37
Super Mario Sunshine is so damn frustating!! I love the game, it keeps the player thinking, but those bonus stages!! Arrghhh! If I fail one more time on them I'll have to sell it....

...alright, anyone want to buy it off me?
Mon 27/01/03 at 16:35
Regular
"DS..."
oh, and i got Eternal Darkness for £29.99 and 2 copies each of pokemon silver and yellow brand new at £4.99 each with the intention of selling them on.

slik ~_~
Mon 27/01/03 at 16:34
Regular
"DS..."
Capcom VS SNK 2 EO match of the millenium £17.98

slik ~_~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.