GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You will be asimmilated by cheese"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/01/03 at 09:55
Regular
You fools.

You do not realise the awesome majesty and divine might of cheese. It may come in many guises, and from many directions. Camembert, mozzarella, and parmesiano from the east; pepperjack, provolone and swiss from the west.

You cannot resist. No matter how many times you tell your-lactose-addicted-selves that you don't NEED the cheese, you'll be among the first diving towards that sweet, shiny, red ball of Edam wielding a Swiss Army Knife with an evil glint in your eye.

The cheese will get you in the end. it is inevitable. You _think_ you know cheese. But the Cheese knows you. Oh yes.

Right now, it's flying towards your metaphorical mouths with the stealth of an oiled ninja-weasel. And you'll fall prey to the evils of cheese. Oh yes. You'll demand cheese with meals at all times - Cheese On My Burger! Cheese On My Pasta! Cheese On My Cereal! And most importantly, Extra Cheese On The Pizza! Cheers!
Sat 25/01/03 at 09:55
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
You fools.

You do not realise the awesome majesty and divine might of cheese. It may come in many guises, and from many directions. Camembert, mozzarella, and parmesiano from the east; pepperjack, provolone and swiss from the west.

You cannot resist. No matter how many times you tell your-lactose-addicted-selves that you don't NEED the cheese, you'll be among the first diving towards that sweet, shiny, red ball of Edam wielding a Swiss Army Knife with an evil glint in your eye.

The cheese will get you in the end. it is inevitable. You _think_ you know cheese. But the Cheese knows you. Oh yes.

Right now, it's flying towards your metaphorical mouths with the stealth of an oiled ninja-weasel. And you'll fall prey to the evils of cheese. Oh yes. You'll demand cheese with meals at all times - Cheese On My Burger! Cheese On My Pasta! Cheese On My Cereal! And most importantly, Extra Cheese On The Pizza! Cheers!
Sat 25/01/03 at 11:10
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
http://www.ilovecheese.com

No, really.
Sat 25/01/03 at 11:37
Regular
I'm actually unravelling a crimson parcel of BabyBel cheese as I write this.... Chomp chomp - tis' nice.
Sat 25/01/03 at 11:39
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
It's only a matter of time before you're sleeping in a home-made bed carved from a single ingot of Emmentaal.

You're on the slippery slope, my son.
Sat 25/01/03 at 11:47
Regular
I'm in full control of my cheese in-take.... Oh, gotta go - I can hear those thick strips of chedder bubbling under the grill on those 4 doorstep-sized crusts.
Sat 25/01/03 at 11:49
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
Friar Fromage is going to pay you a little visit. Watch your rind, I tells ya.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.