GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy VI Online"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/01/02 at 18:42
Regular
Have any of use seen it? If so what do you think about it?
Wed 23/01/02 at 02:10
EXBlade wrote:
> ain't final fantasy X going to be the last release or something for uk???

I'm not for sure about that but I do know that when FFXI comes out you can play online for free but after a few months they will start charging. Like a free trial.
Mon 21/01/02 at 15:59
Regular
"Untamed Fist Of Sin"
ain't final fantasy X going to be the last release or something for uk???
Mon 21/01/02 at 15:57
Regular
"Untamed Fist Of Sin"
The sad thing is that square is charging people playing FFXI online monthly
Mon 21/01/02 at 08:17
I don't think that FFVI would be a good online game but FFXI would probably be great online. But from the screenshots in Playstaition Mag it doesn't really look to spectacular. You pick from three characters and decide if you want a male or female. I'm also not to sure that the FF series should go online I mean you saw what the did to the movie and what would happen if the mess the game up. As fo rroght now though I have faith in Square and hope that they can pull this off. As for part X if they end it there I think that it would end the series on a great note but I don't think that they are going down just yet. At least not until FFXII is released.
Sun 20/01/02 at 22:49
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I am hoping that Square realise that not everyone will be getting the Hard Drive and that by making their games playable online only, they will be missing out on a huge potential audience
Sun 20/01/02 at 21:12
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
if you mean final fantasy 11 then, i have seen a few trailers and its got some people running around in heard (a bit like sheep) and hitting monsters, its a new style of game so im not really sure if it will be a success or a failure, only time will tell.
Sun 20/01/02 at 19:00
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
I think the fee paying is just going to be in Japan- it's the norm for most online games there.

Over here, I don't think it'll take off anywhere near as well- after all, people will have to upgrade the console with a modem, and that'll rule out most of the PS2 gamers! Then the actual hassel of playing games online still hasn't been overcome- we need broadband as standard first!

Sonic
Sun 20/01/02 at 18:52
I think you mean Final Fantasy XI but anyways, haven't heard much about it but i have seen some screen shots and it's looking good. But i don't think i would be intrested in a online only Final Fantasy, escpecially if you have to pay a monthly fee which i think you will have to unless they change it.
Sun 20/01/02 at 18:52
Regular
"Back For Good"
Final Fantasy 6 is on the SNES therefore not online however if you mean Final Fantasy 11 which is is fully online I've seen some of the characters and they're proper weird (in a cool way) :-)
Sun 20/01/02 at 18:42
Regular
"Untamed Fist Of Sin"
Have any of use seen it? If so what do you think about it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.