GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"2 all the idiots"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/01/03 at 19:51
Regular
I can't stand people that create topics to dis the xbox! Its a good console with some very good games and the best graphics available on a console so far (marginally)! In fact I havn't got an xbox, i bought a cube instead. I was going to get an xbox but when deciding which of the two to get it came down to the controller. I of course prefered the gamecube's because I found that the xbox's buttons were extremely hard to use in comparison due to there size and placement.

If your going to dis another console don't result to the old jokes and gags! They're not funny anymore!

Gamecube forever
Sat 25/01/03 at 21:55
Regular
No wonder the movie made like my digeridoo (metaphor!) and flopped!
Sat 25/01/03 at 21:52
Regular
"Remember me?"
OK. We'll split up. Me and Daphne will go and have a quick fumble, while Velma, Shaggy and the dog go off and lose glasses, eat Scooby Snacks™ and looks ridiculous in bell-bottoms.

Tsk!

The 70's... good riddence.
Sat 25/01/03 at 21:49
Regular
In the spooky cabinet in the mansion of mysterious deathticles!
Sat 25/01/03 at 21:44
Regular
"Remember me?"
Jinkies! What a mystery!

Oh. It's been solved..... er......

Jinkies! I lost my glasses!
Sat 25/01/03 at 21:41
Regular
Dark Mark™ wrote:
> Edgy wrote:
> You can't be much better than an idiot yourself to prefer a whole
> system over another just because of the controller!
>
>
> Who was that directed at?

The topic starter who decided the GameCube was better purely on the basis of which controller he preferred.
Sat 25/01/03 at 21:38
Regular
"Remember me?"
Edgy wrote:
> You can't be much better than an idiot yourself to prefer a whole
> system over another just because of the controller!

Who was that directed at?

> What about the games???? THE GAMES!!!

LMFAO!
Sat 25/01/03 at 21:06
Regular
You can't be much better than an idiot yourself to prefer a whole system over another just because of the controller!

What about the games???? THE GAMES!!!
Sat 25/01/03 at 20:21
Who cares, i play the gamecube cause it has good games, why worry about other consoles
Sat 25/01/03 at 19:56
Regular
"Baros!!!"
X-box is better than the PS2, but it will never be better than the Gamecube.
Sat 25/01/03 at 19:56
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Xbox is great. It makes a pleasant crack when you molest it with a sledgehammer.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.