GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Smash Thearpy"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Smash Bros'.
Sat 25/01/03 at 20:48
Regular
Today after falling to my doom in Super Mario Snshine i decided to kick marios butt! You ask how i would do this? yes? Ok then i put Peach and Mario againist me I was Bowser and i bet the hell out them and when the match ended i felt a warm glow in side me it felt lke: yeh that felt good. Ok i no it sounds korny but then i figeured that it could be used for all most any game types like:Link,Mario,Pokemon etc so now when your fustrated just bang up the the guy your annoyed with!
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sat 25/01/03 at 20:48
"OUCH! AAARGH!"
Today after falling to my doom in Super Mario Snshine i decided to kick marios butt! You ask how i would do this? yes? Ok then i put Peach and Mario againist me I was Bowser and i bet the hell out them and when the match ended i felt a warm glow in side me it felt lke: yeh that felt good. Ok i no it sounds korny but then i figeured that it could be used for all most any game types like:Link,Mario,Pokemon etc so now when your fustrated just bang up the the guy your annoyed with!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.