GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Not complaining but.........."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/01/02 at 15:24
Regular
This is not me being big headed or complaining for not winning GaD but I made a really good forum bout the war in Afghanistan and got 40 replies in under 1 night and I didn't win, I mean come on. I say again I'm not being big headed or anything like that and I know there are going to be replies like bla bla bla you're so sad thinking you're going to win and other various things. One more time, I am not a lemon.
Sun 20/01/02 at 15:24
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
This is not me being big headed or complaining for not winning GaD but I made a really good forum bout the war in Afghanistan and got 40 replies in under 1 night and I didn't win, I mean come on. I say again I'm not being big headed or anything like that and I know there are going to be replies like bla bla bla you're so sad thinking you're going to win and other various things. One more time, I am not a lemon.
Sun 20/01/02 at 15:28
Regular
Just because you got loads of replys doesn't mean you deserve a game.
Sun 20/01/02 at 15:33
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Just because you got loads of replys doesn't mean you deserve a game.

Aye that is very true.
So what Iraqistan Man is trying to say, is if someone posts a topic saying "This is spam and I hate you all", and many people reply to complain about this...does this mean he is worthy of a GAD?
Sun 20/01/02 at 15:35
Regular
"smile, it's free"
It's good that you're not complaining, because it wouldn't get you anywhere if you did. Most likely it would just get people annoyed that you were complaining. Y'see, there are lots of great posts on this site every day. Some are totally pointless and can get 40+ replys in a few hours, so it's good you're not being big headed about that either.

And I'm very happy that you're not a lemon.
Mon 21/01/02 at 19:06
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Iraqistan Man wrote:
I made a
> really good forum

You made a forum??? How did you do that?? I thought we could only make Topics and posts?? Or is there something you're not telling us!!
Wed 23/01/02 at 11:21
Regular
"I confused?"
I got 3337 posts on one of my threads, i don't have games if you needed most posts to win then goatboy would just clean up.
Wed 23/01/02 at 11:21
Regular
"I confused?"
Whoops 337
Thu 24/01/02 at 21:08
Ye are a Lemon :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.