GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"goldust returning that sucks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/01/02 at 15:10
Regular
why is goldust returning no one likes him and hes getting old why have they imployed him along with mr perfect
Tue 22/01/02 at 17:53
Regular
"Guess who..."
Me too. Except a couple of new ones. Rock and Tazz are two of the best wrestlers I've ever seen!

(Yes, I am Tazz but why shouldn't I boast of it?)
Tue 22/01/02 at 17:00
Regular
Well said Congy! I totally agree. Even though I'm only 14 (AAGH), I used to watch wrestling in the Undertakers 'EARLY YEARS', so to say! And judging on the differance in quality, I prefer older wrestlers, and older matches!
Tue 22/01/02 at 13:36
Regular
"..."
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> "a couple of years or 2"

A couple IS two

Anyway, I haven't heard
> that. As far as I know, they're just back for the Rumble. They may hang around
> for a while afterwards, but Goldust and Perfect will not be part of the WWF for
> very long, if at all.

Goldust, Mr. perfect, Val Venis and The Godfather were all on RAW, so the Rumble wasn't a one-off appearance for any of these superstars. Anyway, the way I see it. Goldust as Dustin Rhodes was in excellent form toward the end days of WCW, even carrying Rick Steiner to a series of good matches. Mr. perfect was awful last time I saw him, but seemed in good form in the rumble and in his match on RAW. I would say for once the WWF have made some good choice, bringing back some good wrestlers for another shot at the top.
Mon 21/01/02 at 11:55
Regular
"Guess who..."
Why does everyone find fault with the fact that Goldust is returning?! He was from the days of The Brood, Mankind, The Corporate Champ (When Rocky was a good wrestler)!! Whats wrong with that?
Sun 20/01/02 at 19:50
Regular
"That's right!"
"a couple of years or 2"

A couple IS two

Anyway, I haven't heard that. As far as I know, they're just back for the Rumble. They may hang around for a while afterwards, but Goldust and Perfect will not be part of the WWF for very long, if at all.
Sun 20/01/02 at 19:48
"©opy Right™"
no they are bringing them back for a couple of years or 2 but theres just no point
Sun 20/01/02 at 19:46
Regular
"That's right!"
ps2 crazy wrote:
> why is goldust returning no one likes him and hes getting old why have they
> imployed him along with mr perfect

They're not, they're just bringing Goldust and Perfect in for the Rumble, to help the draw of it. Plus they need more wrestlers to compete in it, or they'd have to use all their jobbers in it. And no-one wants to see them
Sun 20/01/02 at 15:49
"©opy Right™"
How do you get a forum wrestler
Sun 20/01/02 at 15:28
Regular
"Where's SR?"
J@CK@$#/T-DEVIL wrote:
> why do you never use punctuation why are you dissing goldust he is my wwf forum
> wrestler

List of possible punctuation

CAPITAL LETTER,.?!":;'

Use
> it!

Don't forget (-) !
Sun 20/01/02 at 15:26
"©opy Right™"
I was ps2 crazy but i changed my name.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.